MJBizcon 2021

If I can drag my ass there, you better be there! This is the ultimate chance to meet EVERYONE!

Lots of clouds I hope! I don’t gamble, and I’m not sure I plan on drinking. But someone bring me some shrooms, blotter, something fun with legs! I wanna go full Fear and Loathing!

3 Likes

And again everyone, I apologize everyone for being vile. I have problems with my self perception, and tend to look at things as if I’m being judged, or criticized. (I do it to myself, why wouldn’t you?)

I owe @moveweight a serious apologie that can only be done by voice, or face. So expect a call. I’ll text first.

Can a mod, or someone send me comments somewhere else? My life isn’t exactly revolving around weed right now, and I’ve been off topic, and quick to lash out recently because I have no idea what’s going on, etc.

Because of that, I’ll be posting less. I don’t have time to read everything here, and honestly have no interest spending what little time I have reading. I have so much to do for sooooo many people in all aspects of my life. I haven’t had the chance to touch my art in literal weeks.

I’m happy where things are, and will find some kind of equalibrium with time. For now, I’m new. So everything is new to me, but I’m dedicating my long game to this path, and I’m happy to blindly commit.

I love you all, and @BigM would you want to run MoM?

5 Likes

I remember I used to play laser tag all the time when I was a teenager. Good times.

1 Like

I’d be honored to help out and do the MoM thing. You have done a bang up job, but now is the time to focus more on you dude! Lots of things changing for the better, and we just have to jump on opportunity when it presents itself.

I’d love to make it out to MJ Bizcon, but don’t see it in the cards for this year. I’ll have to make due living vicariously through all y’all peeps, so please turn it up to 11 while you’re there!

3 Likes

I’m down if you have a spot open. Just let me know.

2 Likes

I’m down too. Let’s go bowling!!!

2 Likes

If glg party won’t happen I’d go too.

1 Like

I’ll be there. Just got my plane tickets, $38 round trip.

5 Likes

God damn

Right? Non stop and at normal hours. I bought some other tickets last week under $100 rt half way across the country.

3 Likes

Might as well start reselling them fuck

1 Like

My round trip with luggage on American was 208$ RT but I’m flying outta Miami. Ft Lauderdale was like $700. Last month we flew RT to Vegas for like $300 on jetblue from Ft Lauderdale

On sadder news. I don’t think I’m gonna do the top golf thing. I need to go to New York a few days before MJbizcon for a funeral. I’ll still be in Vegas and at the glg but I’m not trying to schedule a party a few days after burying the patriarch of my family.

Hope everyone understands. And it’s not even the money. Multiple companies wanted to pay the whole bill. I just don’t have it in me right this second

21 Likes

Sounds like I’m doing the damn thing, hope to see ya

Got a wedding right before it, a best friend in TX buckling down.

My condolences. Just finished reading

I can’t wait to see everybody. You all have an invite to our content suite and a turn in the hot seat, if you’re interested.

7 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Hope to still meet up.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, condolences.

1 Like

God bless your family. :heart::heart:

3 Likes

XD is there a warning pamphlet for the hot seat

1 Like

I’ll be gentle, you can trust me.

2 Likes

Maybeh