MJBizcon 2021

Everything they ship to Vegas is top notch, but anywhere else in the US. Don’t eat the “fresh seafood” unless it’s close to water. At least that’s my policy

5 Likes

we were back by 2pm. left the hotel at 6:40 back by 2

1 Like

I just want to go talk to my friends like Boris and the Precision guys.

Maybe make some new friends that have cool gear.

The covid thing has killed the sense of community I would get seeing the same folks at all the trade shows. I miss it.

3 Likes

That’s a good policy.

Oh nice, I think I might have to cook on a later tour, or go on a night helicopter tour. I know for sure I want to eat at Stk.

We did the Ferris wheel and the roller coaster at New York New York. Fremont street. Don’t know much else but clubbing.

3 Likes

Fremont street is great.

I actually like the downtown hotels a lot since they face lifted the whole area into an arts neighborhood

Looks like Austin meets Portland with a touch of glitz.

5 Likes

We just did a 2 bedroom apartment at the cosmo and it was pricey.

Probably won’t be doing that again anytime soon.

We only get one real good family vacation a year. Didn’t really spare any expenses this time around

3 Likes

That’s cool I should check it out. I haven’t been to Vegas in 12 years, so I don’t know how much it has changed.

I thought the whole Fremont area was pretty shitty. I hadn’t been around that area in about 14 years and thought it was pretty shitty.

The zip line shit was like 100$ and even my kid was like wtf….

I will say. The weed smoking in public places was awesome. The second you walked outside any hotel or indoor place you smelt and seen people just blazing weed everywhere. I’ve never felt more comfortable smoking weed on the streets in my life.

Wasnt like this 2 years ago. People were drinking on the streets at like 10am which is early for Vegas. It was the most lit I’ve ever seen in the 50-75x I’ve been to Vegas.

Shit was like college spring break in Miami but crazier.

4 Likes

I mean it’s not like you’ve added anything more than criticism and being a cinic. Not that I have any room to speak, but come on.

Have a firm place to stand before you try pushing back.

And it sounds like I’ll be there! I WILL be visiting every booth, and I will burn 1 and eat some mushrooms with anyone that’s down for a good time! Free hugs for everyone! I’ll probably have a shirt made just for this that says free hugs…

3 Likes

lol. yeah, I don’t think Vegas is fun if you’re not over 21. The last time I went I was 18-19 and I took my GF and all we ended up doing is hanging out in the hotel room and walking around. I’m pretty sure I would’ve enjoyed it better if I was 21 and single.

I wonder how many people have booths.

1 Like

It’s going to be poppin as people are going to be blowing the 18months of promo budget they couldn’t during covid

1 Like

Yeah we didn’t do the zip line but I like the feel of old vegas and the murals and art displays they have put are are amazing. We took a bike cab around and he showed us a ton of art installations and gave us the history.

1 Like

Yeah, I think there’s going to be a ton of wining and dining. Plus people in the Cannabis Industry are insanely rich so even on a normal day they’re spending a ton of money.

1 Like

If anyone wants the wine and dine me, I’m down. :joy::rofl::joy:

I think I’m gonna try an eat at Hell’s Kitchen. Me and the wife watch it and it would be cool to eat there.

That’s probably as fancy as I’m eating unless someone else is paying or is buying a lotta equipment then I’ll take them out to celebrate!

4 Likes

lol, I hope my boss decides to wine and dine some of our clients. I might’ve never sent them an email. But I would gladly tag along for the experience.

1 Like

I love the upscale buffets

75 bucks and it’s all pretty good

Hell’s Kitchen is really good and he has a slightly less expensive one right in caesars

3 Likes

Man some of the buffets in vegas are so damn over the top and extravagant. well worth the money if you feel like eating a wide range of different food in one place.

6 Likes