Mixing distillate with rosin for catridges

Someone setup with rosin I’ll do the aging on the meats :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Absolutely not, if it’s nice has rosin. I have made some personal hash rosin carts that were some of the nicest i have hit. I think i did something like 30-40% hash rosin. Although i used mother liquor as the base, not distillate and it is about half as viscous as distillate, it moves slowly at room temp.

If you were to use distillate you have to use 2-3% unflavored terps to get it to the right viscocity. I still used flavored terps, i used a Purple Punch that tasted like grape kool aid and while heads may scoff at the use of botanical terps, the rosin flavor blended PERFECTLY with the terps and tasted like a grape rosin jolly rancher. You could go hard and mix it with CDT, but imo i think the natural gassy flavor of rosin compliments the flavor of botanical terps whereas a CDT may interfere with the flavor and make a weird combo. I will say it lost some flavor near the end and started to taste burnt in a half g coil after sitting around halfway used for almost 2 months.

I think you should shoot at 20% and see if you cant work your way up to 35%, but even at 20% you should have a noticeable dank rosin flavor. Like i said your gonna have to use terps for viscocity, but as long as you keep the flavored terps at 2-3% and use 2-4% unflavored terp it should keep the terps from overpowering the rosin taste and complimenting it. However if you are talking flower rosin it would be a different story. Thats where you would risk actually clogging the cart and potentially have bits and pieces of small flower in the cart, along with less noticeable natural terp flavor from the rosin.

4 Likes

Happy cabbage carts seem pretty popular🤷‍♂️

I’d try jar tek and a centrifuge to get some solventless diamonds and HTE, I don’t see any easier way

1 Like