Mixing 2 Different Types of Terps Profiles Together?

Seeing as how it’s 15mL total for 250 carts I had to do some tricky ratio’s but it is my favorite and many others

The strains were Red Bordeaux, Merlot, Berry Blossom, Hawaiian Haze, Lifter, and 2 more I can’t remember off the top of my head. More myrcene taste then when they were on their own.

Were those the strains you ripped off @Realterpsmatter for?

4 Likes

No strains from vendors off here, I never ripped him off either as I still have them and they’re still good. I plan on mixing them this batch actually.

1 Like

https://future4200.com/search?context=topic&context_id=177584&q=Pipette%20jockey&skip_context=true

Here ya go famalam

1 Like

Just read up about Pipette Jockeys. I didn’t even know that was a thing.

But. To be very clear, im not trying to promote any fake blends or whatever. I just wanted to know what would happen / if it would even turn out good/decent/bad? Who knows.

Just experimenting as I traverse through the cannabis industry.

1 Like

I use to blend hemp terps plus botanicals for some amazing flavors…I’d still be doing it but demand for vapes vanished here

3 Likes

Demand for botanical vapes has vanished… rosin carts are the new hype for the heady bois

5 Likes

I’ve been double dipping rosin dabs for a hot minute now! Cocktail dabs are awesome!

7 Likes

244 posts were split to a new topic: …but reality doesn’t

you’re not supposed to let the streams cross…

7 Likes

Lol :fire: