Mixers for large scale budder whipping

hey everyone,
im looking for solutions to cut labor costs for making budder, can anyone point me in a direction of some equipment to whip up budder quicker than hand mixing?

1 Like

A lot of people use kitchen Aid mixers with the dough hook attachment. Only problem is getting bowl close enough to the mixing hook to do what you want it to do. Pneumatic drill or brushless drill with flat dab tool works well to.

2 Likes

A drill and one @TwistedStill solid steel dabbers… Don’t use the drill till the solvent is water bath off

Hit up @TwistedStill for dabber so strong u can dig out cold disty or room temp high 90s disty without bending it

2 Likes

I’ve made a few different ones. I’ll post pics so the designs are up for theft. Both would go in a drill

4 Likes

Hit up @TwistedStill I have a set and can’t be happier with them.

2 Likes

Unfortunately…I probably won’t be making many more any time soon. My work space for this is outdoors. Our weather has turned, and until it’s winter, cold and not so wet, I probably won’t be sitting outside at the press and anvil.

This stuff isn’t real lucrative for me. Shit made by hand rarely is.

8 Likes

Understand that. Steel doesn’t like the cold either.

1 Like

Use a pneumatic drill to make it c1d1

1 Like

If ur whipping w that much butane ur doing it wrong to begin with

I make it right outta the collection pot pour after it’s reduced

But one could easily put it in vac oven to get most the tane off. Hell I found out by accident ifbub leave the pump running and keep flipping it stirring occasionally the oil will budder just from drying up w the vac but u lose the most terps this way…

Pour out collection pot, reduce ,then start the whipping

3 Likes

Anyone see that guy using a Heidolph overhead stirrer? Shit looked expensive… but appealed to my sore fucking wrists.

1 Like