Minor cannabinoids

Does anyone know this firm?

This really makes accessing minors rather useless.

https://www.chilmarklabs.com/products

Ehhhhh I smell bullshit. No company that has 150 phd chemists in staff has a $500 website. It looks like something I could whip together in afternoon and I’m not even a digital marketer. I could be wrong, but something is weird there.

2 Likes

I could whip it up with bootstrap and a template, and ive only built 2 sites. I agree i call bs

2 Likes

Useless in what sense? In that someone has already synthesized many of the lesser known cannabinoids? Don’t let one group of people put you down. There’s always going to be competition. But that shouldn’t shut you down from accomplishing the same thing. There’s always room for more players, especially in this field. Definitely don’t let a couple sentences on an about page on a $15 website doodie on your business plans. Obviously they’re going to overplay what they’re capable of.

1 Like

https://www.canna-tech.co/speakers/dr-andrew-salzman/

1 Like

Their instagram bio is as follows:
Rare Cannabinoids [CBG, CBN, CBC]
:seedling: THC-free
:seedling: Wholesale & white-label
:seedling: Organic & 99% Purity
:seedling: GMP-certified analytical laboratory

which makes me think they probably are only working on the big 3 minors that everyone else is working towards. I would bet the other minors are still in early stages of R&D. So what im trying to say is @anon93688 keep on pushing!

Here is a link from Fashionista about Dr Salzman talking about minors.

https://fashionista.com/2019/12/non-cbd-cannabinoids-cannabis-compounds-beauty-wellness

Fake it until you make it?

3 Likes

Kalytera.co
Dr. Salzman has received $102 million in federal grant funding, has authored 175 peer-reviewed scientific publications, and holds 40 patents in the fields of medicine, pharmacology, organic chemistry, and medical devices.

Follow the :moneybag:,this guy’s an Israeli double agent working for the fed.

terminated programs were evaluating three synthetic endocannabinoid compounds, KAL436, KAL439 and KAL671, in bone fracture healing, and osteogenesis imperfecta and osteoporosis. In connection with the termination of these programs, Kalytera has terminated its License Agreement with Yissum Research Development Company of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Ltd. (“Yissum”), under which Kalytera had licensed rights to KAL436, KAL439 and KAL671.

Does naproxen conjugated cannabidiol sound good? I thought that stuff was bad on the liver

2 Likes

@anon93688
How can we conjugate our own nsaids and whatnots at home? Wonder if they’re going to try to solve the Suboxone crisis with this.

Nope but alkaloids can yust got to get mytragynine out of the equation

I’m Dr. Salzman’s daughter and handle marketing and sales at Chilmark Labs. I came across this thread in a google search and can confirm that we are making all the minors.

Dr. Salzman went to Yale, Harvard Medical School and completed his residency at Columbia and a fellowship at the Weizmann Institute. His background is in intensive care (he ran the ICU at Children’s hospital) and then we started a pharmaceutical company, specializing in treatment for Glaucoma and Cancer. He has raised millions of dollars in NIH government funded research and issued patents. He is Chairman of Salzman Group (which has a more professional website as that seems to be important to you), and Chilmark Labs was a spin out project he led when he was leading a clinical trial on CBD for Kalytera. His father (my grandfather) was Chief of Surgery at the Beth Israel and did pioneering research in thrombosis (he discovered that Ibuprofen thins your blood).

If that is not enough support or evidence that Chilmark Labs is able to manufacture all the minors and scale up, please feel free to order a sample and have it tested yourself.

3 Likes

welcome to this forum
interesting products you offer

2 Likes

you know, i was on a call with the dude yesterday and i gotta say, he’s a bit too much into the “watch out I’m the real big shot, i did this and that and am a world renowned authority on cannabinoids n shit”

but then (being the absolute authority that he claims to be) he didn’t know that Dronabinol is stable for at least 24 months under inert atmosphere at room temperature, dismissing all the CoAs and spec sheets from API Dronabinol manufacturers as well as questioning the competence of the relevant regulatory bodies (EMEA, BfArM etc.) that granted market authorisation for each of them.

so according to this expert D9 can only be stored at -80degC, “because everyone knows and it’s in the literature”. lul.

all in all, that was really painful and embarrassing to listen to. I don’t know if I’d want to work with someone like that. at least get your fucking facts straight before proceeding with the gorilla chest beating

5 Likes

All the minors ?

Well this thread got interesting, keep in mind guys, (this is fortunately unfortunately) compounding labs are usually headed by a doctor… this is a probable future for this side of the industry.

Do I agree with it? Kind of… but not entirely.

Does he have impressive credentials, sure, does that mean that he knows more about some specifics than some dudes with less academic accreditation but more of a focus in the field? Depends, there’s genius amongst any group.

Who knows what the future holds.

1 Like