Minimum forum civility standards

Make sure you exercise atleast 3x a week and watch your weight if you have arthritis. Late 50s and diagnosed with JVRA when I was about 12. Worse I ever hurt was when I was in my 30s and I stopped exercising and gained weight for about a year or so. Now I feel better than I did 20 years ago and I’m old LOL.

11 Likes

im so old= kidding but the diamond dallas page workouts look pretty good for functional exercise.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::woozy_face: =

i fucked up= im smoking bruce banner right now and thats how its spelled in my house.

You = head ass.

1 Like

I was banned from the first two cannabis forums I was on, for speaking more directly to the owners than they were comfortable with, but not for personal attacks on the readership.

7 Likes

I learned from you before youtube= you are the man Graywolf!

4 Likes

ive nver been banned from a pot forum- and this is the only one who anybody accused me of being a cop? but I do recognize i can learn alot her and make contacts so im not going away unless im banned and i wont crete a fake acount and pretend to go away= ill go away.

1 Like

i have my shit improperly indexed and am having issues with shaky hands is why that typo happens If people have a speech issue do you make an issue to point it out?

Continuing to imply that you are a cop after they know you find it offensive is a bullying tactic jerking your chain, and I agree is improper, though it only works if you are concerned someone will think it is true.

They can only get your goat if they can figure out where you have it stored.

How likely is that people will actually believe you are a cop and what difference would it make? Most of the players are anonymous behind avatars and some probably are cops, so why would their opinions matter?

Have you considered confessing that it is true and identifying them as competing agencies or otherwise looking for their goat?

4 Likes

As a whole, the civility of this forum is quite often lost to juvenile behavior and seems to be a direct result of either boredom, immaturity or anger.

In some cases it also seems to be attached to a low intellectual understanding and/or lack of patience.

Take the Free SPDKing thread for instance, it became more about deifying or villainizing 1 or 2 individuals than about changing the site standards or guidelines. Without consequence or reparation, I highly doubt any meaningful change will come as a result of that thread and can be summarized as a group of members that don’t like the way the sites being ran, however the behavioral motive has shown little resolve past the intended protest in fear of a double standard and accusing the site administration of favoring one situation to another, even tho it was launched in a civil way, it did highlight just how divided the community can be on subjects of civility and standards.

The problem I see with how it came out is this …SPDKing’s silencing was the #1 example for what extreme vile behavior can get you and showed that you can be punished for being abusive directly.

If there are zero consequences to becoming uncivil on this forum then the beatings will continue until moral improves & apparently that is A-Ok with half the readership.

8 Likes

I think the hope of some is that by allowing them to behave however they want they will damage themselves. Let the sink ship itself and all that.

4 Likes

It’s just hard to trust someone when they say incorrect stuff because of how intoxicated they are. He’d come on here and say random stuff and refused to show a drop of evidence that he was who he says he is. So yes I fully accused him of being a cop. Maybe don’t come so hammered drunk to a forum that you can’t articulate the information you actually have.

To be fair I don’t think he’s a cop anymore, I just get frustrated by his incoherent ramblings here.

Please stop drinking and trying to articulate hard facts @thumper

8 Likes

I think he probably derails more threads than anyone these days, and I’m not entirely convinced he isn’t a puppet account here literally to troll and derail threads.

1 Like

im unfamiliar with the thing where people who post are supposed to post incriminating pics?

Dude I asked for a picture of a bottle of nutrients or even a pair of trim scissors and you refused. This is all in the past. Not gonna rehash any of it. We’re good @thumper

5 Likes

If you’re not a troll intentionally derailing threads you’re definitely, at minimum, not a positive member of this forum. Your contributions are 90% noise, and honestly if you’d just cut that 90% out I wouldn’t mind your presence.

1 Like

We had under cover cops show up more than once at our Skunk Pharm classes, but a waste of their time because we operated within the law, and if we had been skirting it, it most certainly would not be in public.

Fair to say that alcohol can change the dynamics on line, so not a good idea to get on drunk!

My own experience tells me that if I drink enough not just my personality changes, but my memory of it suffers as well.

8 Likes

He guys some one posted nude pics of there girlfriend in the “ flower pics “ thread … sorry I’m dying on the inside

My problem is that although I personally don’t like spdking I find it concerning that we have people inconsistently deciding what is inappropriate and what isn’t. Honestly believe that if I was the administrator of this forum that an antagonist like spdking would be my worst nightmare, one of the many reasons I would never take such a responsibility. With that perspective I try not to judge the inconsistent policing of this forum, but inconsistent it is. Have witnessed ppl threatening other members when they are deemed a scammer, but some of that behavior is still on the threads at this moment. If you aren’t going to police everyone with the same standard, then police none IMO.

2 Likes