Minimum forum civility standards

what’s going on with the vote?

1 Like

It is what is is, and not an issue on this thread about minimum forum civility standards.

That is why I asked for the standards to be viewed as a stand alone issue.

2 Likes

Spdking for MOM…

1 Like

Duh!!! Fumble fingers.

Thanks for making my case!

5 Likes

ALL THE CONFLICT IS NONSENSE.= WE GOT BETTER THINGS TO - SMOKE A BOWL AND WALK YOUR DOG. OOPS caps.

7 Likes

Good point, and maybe a good thread topic, because the market place is certainly in rapid change.

In an earlier post, someone (you?) noted that the free exchange of information market has changed back to what it was a decade or so ago when it was mostly controlled by the black market and secrets were closely held both as IP and to stay out of loose lips jail.

I will initiate the thread to avoid diluting this one.

1 Like

you never held a secret from me graywolf= or were you hiding secrets the whole time LOL. THen graywolf shows his patent on blue diamonds from 2001

I have seemingly made up with people who call me names and use multiple accounts= and then they continue being rude and then it all goes downhill. now it went from calling me a cop to i have sex with my dog? how isnt that scolded? Now i guess im complaining but thats ridiculous. Accusing me of dog sex is civil?

3 Likes

hqdefault (2)

I agrees with Sen. Sanatorium, Who Says If We Let This Stuff Go Too Far, Pretty Soon We’ll Be Fucking Dogs"…

All kidding aside, calling someone a dog fucker , is uncalled for. Turn over a new page and drop the @thumper attacks. Let him be.

7 Likes

when i was a kid I knew how to handle it- you get into a fistfight. were adults and not close enough to do that. and my dog is more tougher than your dog. lol

1 Like

Lol. Now I think I see where the dog fucking joke started lol. Fight talk comes, u bring up the dog and guns, then dog fucking gets hurled across the room lol

1 Like

OOps i got off topic- im getting better t recognizing that

1 Like

illl try to avoid threads where things are volatile to help things cool down. some times i wonder if they ban me for a week= will the forum improve?

1 Like

I may have suggested one of my close friends was humping his dog, but only as a competitive bon mots trying to stay even. The measure is how they are likely to or did receive it. It is only un-offensive if it is clearly and obviously untrue and only works with people sure of themselves to consider it a game as opposed to being challenged by it.

I had an acid fueled epiphany once that it wasn’t my actual actions that had just gotten me into trouble with the lady I was with, but my actual motives behind them. I could justify the actions a number of legitimate ways, but when push came to shove it all followed base motives from which the foundation of justifications was built.

That is also how libel laws are written, with “knowingly and with intent to do harm” as a measure. When I throw out a bon mot, do I know the person well enough and are we tight enough that they will consider it a game, or will they be hurt/offended/enraged, et al?.

12 Likes

graywof?? ive never seen your sense of humor side.

2 Likes

At my age humor and arthritic pains is mostly what is left.

16 Likes

i am unproperly diagnosed on lots of shit= we are old

temporarily, but you can make it permanent.

2 Likes

ive never been banened from forums other than like 10 . i was too liberal for the gun forums. i saw cops on rui and icmag and another so had to bounce. Im down with overgrow page grabs. recen bans are all due to me saying someting nice about trump or suggesting the election wasnt on the up and up. cancel cuture