Minimum forum civility standards

I guess the bottom line is that maybe we should try to be a little more open to other’s opinions. It doesn’t hurt to try to be acceptable to others opinions. Myself included

3 Likes

I can see where from your perspective the title better reflected your beliefs and the title was changed twice, not once.

I piss any number of people off and they at least seriously irritate me as well. That’s what happens when someone says something you don’t want to hear.

I’ve actually been on this forum daily since my lawsuit was resolved, a fact easy to verify. The difference is that I don’t post just to be seen and heard, only if I have something I think will add to the forum.

I can certainly see where from your perspective what I’ve said is negative.

5 Likes

When are @future and @sidco actually going to respond?..

They are the ones we need to talk to, not you.

5 Likes

Graywolf if you already have a forum, why do you insist on running this one like yours? Why can’t we have our place ran how the community chooses to?

10 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

So, I don’t think anyone remembers but the forum now offers private groups to people who wish to have better control over their specific discord.

I have a private group for Web IT specific discussions I and future both run.

If you are having issues staying focused, I recommend putting an application in.

3 Likes

If there’s one thing sidco has been, it’s been attentive to forum requests!

6 Likes

They offered it and I was the first to give it a whirl. It’s not terrible. If you want an invite for website help / topics dm

3 Likes

Why was not the title of the thread and the exchange about holding everyone to the same standards, as opposed to free SPDking, so that we could agree on what those standards are,?

Two different approaches to the same issue but one more directly and less likely to drag personalities into the fray and the time proven formula for conflict resolution, as opposed to win/lose battles.

In the exchange I saw exchanges that would be water off a ducks back with me and is what happens on most forums, but there has to be a limit or there is mob chaos. Ellio

I’m just saying - right now probably isn’t the time to get anything done with him.

Focus on your forum. Let the community run this one…

4 Likes

I am a member of this community and believe the poll showed that you were not the community. At best about a forum divided down the middle, with you and a small group being on the vocal side.

1 Like

I believe the name was because it started as a free spdking poll but the message was fair treatment for all

8 Likes

Nobody cares

1 Like

The poll showed the majority want spdking back.

Stop being a puppet.

4 Likes

@Graywolf Why wont you answer a simple question?

3 Likes

He has avoided it a few times and goes on some giant gaslighting deflection rant on how everyone is ungrateful

6 Likes

I know it was split nearly 50/50, but I’d be interested in seeing how only level 2 above voted.

5 Likes

Would nobody include those 49% who voted against you, or just no one who matters to you?.

Remind me not to piss any of you fuckers off!

8 Likes