Mini Osprey has landed!

Check out the new Mini Osprey that just dropped today. 30 gallons. 9,000g of fresh frozen per batch. $5995.

9 Likes

Bumping

That’s a pretty expensive trash can and uline drum lol

11 Likes

Were looking at getting one of these, but with the mini coming out we weren’t sure if we should start small and get that. Think we should just go with the 75g Osprey?

1 Like

Bumping

Cliff is smart and has tons of experience. Call and talk to him about your throughput goals and projected yields. You two can pencil out which is the right one for you. Pictures!!!

1 Like

Hey, sorry, I just saw this! Basically, if you’re operating on a small scale or at home the Mini Osprey is great. If you’re looking to do this at a truly commercial scale, then the 75-gallon Osprey is the way to go to help reduce labor costs. The UL 508a Control Panel on the 75-gallon Osprey costs more than the entire Mini Osprey alone. This will help you get it approved in strict jurisdictions. Let me know if I can help answer any other questions.

1 Like

Has anyone who ordered one of these actually received theirs?

I ordered a few months back and was told to expect delivery late Feb but it never showed. Tried calling my rep, emailing support etc no response. Finally got an answer in March saying new delivery window would be April 14-19

Still haven’t received it so had to keep bugging them and now they’re saying another 12 weeks lol

At this point I think I’m going to go with another company, but if anyone has received theirs I’d greatly appreciate any feedback.

2 Likes

I reached out about ordering one, got a reply back instantly with order instructions/invoice, asked if they could put together a package with a press and etc and never heard back from them.

maybe i just caught the sales rep in a bad week or something.

That’s frustrating. I think they gave been overwhelmed with the positive response and will any new product, getting your supply chain in order is challenging at first. I’ll make sure they know that you both are waiting for a response and I’ll bet you’ll hear back right away.

1 Like

They should get a discount. If the supply chain isn’t in order, maybe don’t launch a product?

1 Like

That was a possible explanation, but I’m spitballing. I have no specific insight. I’m sure the team at LowTemp will take care of them.

I’m sure they have their reasons for putting me on the back burner, especially it being a smaller order. I had initially been planning on testing the one unit and if we liked it, ordering 4-6 more of them for my farm. At this point though I think I’m just going to go with the bruteless system.

They said they’d cover my shipping costs the first time they changed my shipping date, but I never received anything.

I asked them to just refund me, but apparently the owner of the business is out of town and they can’t approve my refund without him.

One thing after another lol

1 Like

I would avoid agrify companies at all costs.

2 Likes