Milestone Ethos X (Microwave Terpene & Flavonoid Extraction) System ...reload

Item: Milestone Ethos X (Microwave Terpene & Flavonoid Extraction) System
https://www.milestonesrl.com/products/microwave-extraction/ethos-x-for-cannabis

Price: $25,000

System was purchased and installed August 2019. Used for four months to extract terpenes from 400lbs of cannabis. Closed business January 2020 due to medical issue. System is in very good condition and has been stored in temperature controlled storage. System performed as advertised. Terp extraction with full terpene profiles intact.

PLEASE: I am not looking to debate the merits of various types of technologies or approaches to terpene extraction.

DM or call Ken @ 510-520-15683

Milestone Ethos X System #1 Milestone Ethos X System #2 Milestone Ethos X System #3

4 Likes

How much was the unit new???

3 Likes

$40,000 (included training, which we can provide)

Q-02989-1 Wild Rogue Extracts.pdf (35.2 KB)

Damn. Killas thinking he can put that together for about three fiddy.

Just about the same markup/community rape as a Yellowstone or Delta over here!

6 Likes

I would imagine if you have the skills, you could do anything…

3 Likes

killa currently in storage piecing one together :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile: imagine

Big bet, I want the first suver terps off it @Killa12345

3 Likes
2 Likes

His typing disappeared that means tha wheels started turning :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

soxhlet

I’m fucking dieing over here :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Its hard to keep my hand on the phone and the bottle of champagne from my lvl 4 promotion.
:joy::rofl::joy:

8 Likes

This fugggggggin guy drink one up my dude :wink::call_me_hand:t3::facepunch:t3: I’ll press you some hash rosin later this week :wink: you’ll be on the @fab spread headstash :wink::shushing_face:

3 Likes

After looking at his I have been wondering why I dont just strap 2 magnetrons to my heating mantle and start the microwave short path tek.
My hair is falling out anyway and my teeth are not the best so I look like i have suffered radiation poisoning.
I wonder if david can produce lead coated glass ?

8 Likes

this thing do burritos, too?

2 Likes

I want burrito terps

5 Likes

That’s a bad idea, my friend. These things can be ramped up to 1800W and generate some MASSIVE heat energy.

I used to used one of these—we filled the flask with heads fraction and water.

Blew up the flask inside of the microwave.

Ask @MileStone’s David Allen. :joy:

5 Likes

Tell us more @TheGratefulPhil!!

4 Likes

That must have smelt soooooo bad!

1 Like

It was my mistake, but I told the boss man that the terpene content of the heads fraction was about 40% based on testing.

So his immediate response was “separate them and put them in carts”

So the thing is, the heat capacity of terpenes is much lower than that of water—less than half. So when you add the amount of energy you would to water, they boil and generate pressure much faster. They’re basically going through an orifice flow restriction point right after evaporation, pressure got backed up and boom.

We had to take the exterior cover to get at all the goopy bullshit that went everywhere, the door explosion protection feature worked (the door protrudes a bit instead of flying off the hinges), and the interior still smells like heads.

4 Likes

No microwave SPD tek for me … Thank you :heart:

2 Likes