Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

I don’t swing ph. Just flush with brine water to normalize. That basic environment turns your stuff baby poop green. It’s a small sample in the pic too so it’s a little more transparent.

2 Likes

I actually listen to 1970s game show themes for good times while working. I love dat funk.

1 Like
1 Like

Last wash of neutral

4 Likes

Wife’s picking up a small 500ml kit so we can run multiple experimental batches.

Cost adds up when your buying 20-30 kilos for “experimenting”.

3 Likes

Nice topics viewed number :metal:t3::skull::metal:t3:

4 Likes

3 Likes

is that color white or baby blue?

1 Like

White… my jacketed stuff has dye for that “Heisenberg Blue”.

1 Like

Filter time… not sure about the color… but clarity is on point!

4 Likes

What filtering types do you use? I used a frit then into a 0.5um paper washed through with additional toluene.

1 Like

How much trash are you pulling off with your filter? I have not been filtering before SPD and I’m wondering how necessary it is.

1 Like

I’m gonna rerun with some T-41. I run the same procedure as you are

Depending on the material (this batch was utter shit it seems) I can get some, none, or a lot.

Who’s got the line on quality isolate? I need like 10 keys

2 Likes

Become verified before slanging here

5 Likes

Verified and preferably someone in the gang who can vouch.

@Bret_HoneyGold what’s the scoop?

@Cheebachiefextracts any recommendations? Fuckers are getting sloppy with their processes and producing shit these days

8 Likes

@MinkLoafs
@ky_cbd
@anon32743824
@Shynelabs
@Mosaic_Co-Labs

8 Likes

Thank ya!

3 Likes

Well, I was hoping for water clear, but since the swing arm (is that what it’s called) broke last night, and we had already added adsorbents, it sat all night and came out pink :/. It always happens when we leave it in the bf with adsorbents. Was under partial vac as well.

Edit: the scooge is not in the rf. It’s on my dirty ass jack

5 Likes