MIDWEST CBD Slangers OPPORTUNITY for LEVEL 3 VERIFICATION

Looks like I’m headed to Kentucky for a Level 3 CBD Slanger verification. If anyone else in the midwest or thereabouts needs a walkthrough jump on it now because we won’t be out that way for another long while. DM me to keep the address and contact info for your facility and staff private and secure.

When are you making the trip. We’re in Michigan. Is it a possibility on this loop ?

Ok so to lay this out there…I’ve been asked to stop 2 places in Kentucky, 1 in Wisconsin, 1 in Pennsylvania, 1 in Texas, and 1 in Michigan…this would take some serious logistical considerations on my part seeing as I’m a Cali business owner…let me think about it please

@Future looks like I might be going on a Lab Crawl :rofl:

5 Likes

In WV here not far from PA- meetups for a couple states at once? Lol

1 Like

Ok the owner and I met on Thursday to discuss asking you to come to our facility to attain level three verification. We’re all in agreement, ready, and excited to host you Mosaic.
Please tell me what I can do to help with the process.
Kind regards,

2 Likes

Everyone interested in verification I will still be making this trip just a week or two later than expected. I will schedule asap.

1 Like

I wanna come on a lab crawl… sorta like a bar crawl but way better haha

2 Likes

I AM FINALLY FREE TO TRAVEL

I have a window from Friday to Monday to come verify CBD slingers out in the Midwest and surrounding areas. HMU via DM to coordinate :call_me_hand: