MIDAS XII CO2 Extractor - Pristine Condition Massive Discount

The MIDAS XII is a state of the art machine with the following key characteristics:

1. HARMONIZED FLOW - Improves the yield and quality of your extraction cycle by systematically stabilizing the temperature and pressure during the extraction process.

2. SENSE AWARE - Leveraging 28 on-board sensors, our Sense AwareTM technology automatically adjusts parameters that prioritize yield, efficiency and precision during the extraction process.

3. ADVANCED DIFFUSION TECHNOLOGY - On-board
    advancements in saturation capability enable more material to be processed per cycle, gram-for-gram.

4. PRECISE CYCLE PARAMETERS - Achieved by defining
    parameter inputs while using one of the broadest cycle ranges
    available in the industry.

We are selling because it doesn’t fit in our lab… $90k is the asking price.

Here is the Manufacturer’s Page

Midas Pic 4.PNG Midas Pic 3.PNG Midas Pic 2 Midas Pic 1

Wow! Um there’s some C02 machines much larger than this one for sale for cheaper than what you are asking. I’m not trying to be a dick, I’m just trying to help you get your unit sold

There is always something bigger and cheaper out there. We bought it for $148k and never used it… so I think for someone looking for superior quality, consistency, and precision, you can’t beat this deal.

Also this machine can run can run critical and supercritical CO2, something only the highest end extractors can do consistently and repeatedly.

1 Like

Where is it located, and does it include the ancillary equipment?

This is located in south central PA. We will pay for shipping to any location; we have it crated up and ready to go.
It comes with everything except the air compressor.
Let me know if there are any more questions.

1 Like

And check out this add on that can increase throughput 200-300%!!

(NOT INCUDED WITH THIS UNIT)

1 Like