Microdosing a synergistic experience

I started my journey earlier this year when a friend introduced me to the Stammets Stack that he was making different variations of… I settled on 200mg Silly 200mg LM and popped them daily for 6 months.

Then I started making my own blends… that’s when the real magic began. I now have over 20 friends, family, and coworkers reaping the benefits… having similar if not better results than I am.

Personally I’ve quit smoking cannabis, quit drinking, more focused, more energy, feel like my willpower has doubled, haven’t been sick, increased libido, endurance, sleep quality has improved, stress is nonexistent, minimal anxiety, allergies have all but gone away, eating healthy, losing weight, object detection has improved drastically, more motivated, nothing bothers me…

If you’re not, you should atleast try and if you do, you know… life changing.

11 Likes

This is something I have been looking into. I am very intrigued.

2 Likes

Very nice of you to mention this. I’d like to point out that since I came off of psychotropic medications I like to make sure that I have at least one good trip a month because it does something to my brain chemicals and allows me to maintain a normal life experience. We should honestly be doing everything we can to get people on mushrooms and off of all the different pills

8 Likes

I can get you hooked up with someone that does microdoses if you’re looking

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if you sent this person my way.

2 Likes

I’ll talk to him

I really enjoyed your post of positivity. I am really hoping for similar results from such a regime. It seems if I dont smoke I need to drink and if I dont drink I need to smoke. I am hoping something like microdosing might set me on a clearer path. @Attaboi if you take 300mg is that the point where the dose becomes more of a high?

3 Likes

.4 is the common microdose. I would prefer 0.6 to 1 g personally. But my tolerance for hallucinogens are much higher than normal

1 Like

To be honest I’m thinking about putting together a club for veterans where we can get together and eat mushrooms and work through our issues. Rather than taking medications that they don’t even know how it works or what it does. Of course they should still talk to their therapist or psychiatrist

6 Likes

This could work. In ann arbor minor amounts of natural hallucinagens are decriminalized. You could actually get away with it in citys like that. Start in one and open up chapters in others. Might be the gateway to legalization. It would be a clean way to do it. You could always do it underground but its nice when you can spread the word. Some people that need this help do not have access to a BM. Anti-social people do not get out much. They need the word to come to them. All and all I think you have a good idea.

1 Like

It also depends on what state you’re in. For instance in Florida you used to be able to possess psilocybinous mushrooms, the only illegal thing was actually being under the influence of them. It still may be that way I don’t know I haven’t researched it. However they’re not really that hard lined on mushrooms. Because they’re not really going to kill you if you eat too many of the right kind

1 Like

To me that’s not a micro dose :rofl::joy:

50 to 250mg of psilocybin is more like it.

4 Likes

That would be horrifying lol, you mean 50-250mg mushrooms?

9 Likes

It’s all relative though

1 Like

I’ve got 2 different strains killer shrooms atm

4 Likes

I have been mirco dosing daily with .1 dry mushroom , .1 lions mane , and .1 corticepts . They can hit pretty hard for just .1

7 Likes

What kind of affects do you get from the lion’s mane and the other? I’ve heard mention of them in things before but I’ve never really read up on them

1 Like

Yes, my apologies.

Dried ground mushrooms.

2 Likes

It makes it hit really hard when mixed together . It is definitely more of a stimulant too . I notice it makes me a little more aggressive . I use it to lessen my caffeine consumption on long 12+ hour work shifts . On a empty stomach it is almost too much some times

2 Likes

I’ve been known to work 16+ hour days on as little as 1 meal per day for months at a time… at least that was the old workaholic version of myself. I feel like I can get away with working half as long on a task and get more done in that time.

Side bar: The issue I’m starting to see with providing others with these caps is that “one size” doesn’t fit all. Some people want a higher dose and others want a lower dose… Definitely hits some harder than others and I’m beginning to understand why that is- has little to do with weight I can tell you that much.

I’ve devised a little survey that I started to hand out with the capsules too to get a better understanding of the effects people are experiencing.

4 Likes