Michigan issues 4th recall for cartridges tainted with vitamin E acetate

Article:

Bulletin:

I still cant believe these carts are being made with the death vitamine e cut.

Wtf!

6 Likes

I struggle to understand how an owner of a state sanctioned mmj shop can look at a Dank vapes box and feel ok with selling to consumers after all the headlines the past 8 months.

8 Likes

Yeah, and my cart/disty sales were cut in half because of the scammers. Now its cut 99% with the covid panic.

4 Likes

Wondering if they were cannibalized by flower sales?

1 Like

If their carts tested dirty (which all legal dispos are supposed to have seed to flower tracking), and only L2L sales, they are flat out scamming their customers and selling tainted products.

So I’m pretty sure their flower is also tainted. As well as anything else on their shelves.

And I get ppl all the fn time saying “i can get it cheaper at a dispo”. I tell them go ahead, but the budtender has absolutely ZERO knowledge of where said product came from, how it was grown, and any other specific 411 on a product they wanna buy.

Think of it like this. Buy some filet mignon from say a grocery store (butcher) and ask him about the meat, OR go direct to the man who slaughtered the cow, prepped the mat for sale. That latter has personal hand on exp to answer nearly any Q you may have for him.

1 Like

Don’t worry carts and flowers will be worth their weight in gold when everything crashes

1 Like

If they can get it cheaper at the dispo maybe its time to adjust the old pricing structure.

Dispos have insane overhead to deal with, theres no reason BM cant thrive and still come in a few cents cheaper. My carts go for half or less than what dispos charge and im perfectly happy with it.

Yes but theoretically the store has a better selection and has tested their products in some way. And that guy only has a couple tenderloins and a few filets he will sell out pretty quick if the grocery stores dry up.

Some people might want to goto the chicken guy for chicken and the beef guy for beef and the dairy guy for milk, and the farmers market for veggies. Until now that hasnt been the norm.

The norm is wearing blinders and taking what they give you without asking questions

made me think of this… thanks to richard for pointing out my derailing … oops

1 Like

I went from 250 3yrs back, to 225 2yrs back, 200 last yr, now 180. My prices are well affordable.

Yeah, like meijer selling top sirloin as filte mignon. They screwed my last father day.

Dank vapes and monopoly carts. Surprise surprise

1 Like

They can goto the dispo and get an oz for 99 it doesnt mean it compares to what u have, its some outdo imported crap.

Same with the carts. If they get a cart at the dispo for 20-25 its guaranteed crap. They need to pay 30-40 to get a cart like WE have (>70% cannabinoids)

BM ppl who only care abt a flip only care about the bottom line. Thats the ugly side of the whole system nobody likes to talk about. I have first hand experience having opened 3 dispos in detroit (2 in the hood) and a delivery service. If their sources dry up or are forced to close then its back to the streets.

They have created a monster between ann Arbor and detroit and lansing - and flint to a lesser extent. Theres a shit ton of patients/custos who know nothing else except going to their local dispos. They will still need to get it somewhere.

2 Likes

Boutique flower is how I rate mine.

Not boxed wine.
Lol

1 Like

Mine pair well with Pappy Van Winkle… :grinning:

1 Like