Michigan Hash

@ExTek90

I’ve lived in Michigan my entire life, been selling cannabis since 2005 and been a full caregiver and card holder since 2010 both indoors and outdoors. Additionally, I’m a consultant in the Michigan market, but not necessarily for money, I just love talking about it, learning more and helping people.

I’ve read HB4209, I’ve read public act 281 multiple times, I’ve read the amendment done early 2018. I’ve read every draft of the emergency rules and I’ve read every single faq, every news bulletin and every other Email and detail from the bmmr. I’ve watched countless videos by the Cannabis Legal Council on YouTube (my cannabis specific law firm out of royal oak), I’ve watched LARA Live videos on their Facebook page with Andrew Brisbo, the director of the BMMR. I’ve personally attended every single board meeting and even have a spreadsheet on every single applicant, their approval status and notes on their approval or denial. Ive been to every class the BMMR has provided and I’ve spoken with Kevin and James from BFS about this diamond process.

The BMMR board is NO FUCKING JOKE. I watched some 18 applications by a single applicant get denied due to undisclosed arrest records and that is just one example of many.

As for diamonds, butane CANNOT LEAVE THE C1D1 room. So, this is easily accomplished. DM me or check me out @freshcoastextracts on IG and I can get you all the details on the process I’m developing (ps my IG page sucks, I’m not a marketer, I’m a scientist, but I’m getting better). It entails using an explosion proof sub zero freezer, a stainless steel pressure vessel, and time. I’m working on selling the pressure vessels and they will be 6” in size. You should be able to stuff 5lb+ of material extract into one which is enough to make at least a half pound of diamonds. More details to come soon. I’m thinking price will be around $750-800 plus shipping. Best value vacs is selling a 4” one for $850 plus shipping so I can do you one better and one bigger (not sure on rules with selling stuff on here but nudge me if I’m breaking any forum rules).

This is just such a better and way safer technique vs using jar tek. I also want to experiment with not using the sub zero freezer to get crystallization so people can accomplish this without a freezer. I’m hypothesizing that using more pressure and no temp drop will induce crystal formation.

Hit me up, anyone, if you have a question about Michigan, I’ll likely have the answer and I’ll provide you with proof to back it or other resources to assist in a more thourough understanding of the beast that is Michigan. There is a lot to navigate around here from limited testing facilities, secure transportation, transitioning from mmma to mmfla, current mmma market, state law, municipal law, zoning regulations, up and coming rec market, licensing delays, etc.

I hope that helps,

FCE

9 Likes

They told me in person their issue with the diamonds is the butane being under pressure in a non UL listed device or something that hasn’t been peer reviewed . Your going to have a hard time getting it passed in a device your making yourself unless you have an engineer do all the appropriate documents . @FRESHcoastextracts

1 Like

Dewax and whip under low temp to make baby food batter. If done right, you’ll have a good terp ratio and a good texture to dab, as well

1 Like

And also, if you write an SOP or submit one, that’s for using a miner, not jars, and implementing the use of seeders, you can theoretically, maintain a lower pressure and please the “elders”. Or regulated with a PRV so that you won’t get a buildup of excess pressure

2 Likes

Yeah was already thinking maybe cold crash and just shatter that stuff or something…if bho legal how could that not be… basically same process just add cold crash…then would in theory the terpenes fraction be able to be done the same?

With the cold crash, you’re still having an excess of solvent to build up pressure at some point, right? With using seeders, you can pour much, much dryer and add a seed to your solution. Then you can begin your crash, with low pressure. To appease the powers at be.

1 Like

around what would be low temp for this, gonna give this a go on monday

1 Like

i know its been 4 years, but i just realized i never came back and replied to you. that was rude. my sincerest apologies. What facility were you with at the time if i can ask? Crazy seeing how things have progressed over that time.

I was working with pure options then. I remember wanting to reply to you but not knowing what to say bc i was told to not really share any information about any of it. We were not licensed at the time, but obviously yeah they’re a vertically integrated establishment now. The lab we were in did not end up getting licensed, at least not in pure’s name. The last time i went there they were making cbd that was being sold at family videos amongst other locations, no idea the name of the op. Saw the building on cannabis brick n mortar couple years ago for sale, no idea what happened with it. Awesome lab though. More ai ovens and edwards pumps than you could shake a stick at.

I hope you guys ending up getting through your approvals and things have been awesome since! Sorry again for the late response, i appreciate your generosity.