Michigan Cannabis/Hemp Thread (Mitten State Business Discussion)

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

2 Likes

Are any good shows coming up in Michigan late Feb or March? How about 2nd Qtr?

1 Like

Hash Bash is happening 4/1/23 :slight_smile: That’s a pretty good time.

There is a giant list of things happening all over the place. I feel like @Sidco_Cat new about this list, for some reason my google-fu is failing me and I cannot find said list.

There’s an NCIA caucus happening in Michigan in the Spring and also some Sensi stuff… and also the CannaTech conference thing, which I think is in May. Probably other stuff as well - I just don’t know about it yet.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info!

what you paying for l2l liters in MI dawg?

What that COA TAC need to be at?

3 Likes
6 Likes

Of course, all depends on the material but I’m seeing between $1800 -$2000 for 85%+ THC and over 90% TAC disty.

Have yet to track down winterized crude (which is my preferred feed stock). Of course, I need a CAT 3 for a COA mainly heavy metals, microbial, and pesticides. THC and TAC can vary.

2 Likes

Got some new Liquid Diamonds with Cured Resin add back, I’ve put into production for full scale last week and got some nice full spectrum results on if anyone is looking for something Distillate free and shits knocks you back with the natural terps :wink:

90% tac + 3%+ terpenes this one Super Lemon Haze

5 Likes

This is the way

1 Like

Nick always making some fire. :fire: :smiley:

2 Likes

Whats up Cas!

You know it!

Got in this and made this company and all this hardwork just to be able to make the best and cusrom formulations that nobody else wants to make for consumers!

Ive been so busy havent had a chance to hop on here and say whats up!

We’re making diamond/hash moon rocks with liquid diamonds/distillate/rosin you name it i’ll make it haha.

I gotta get you some of the diamond infused cannagar blunts i did with el Blunto, these are the fire! Doing a 3 way collab for cannabis cup so get your judge kit lol.

Also got a new product been working on last 6 moths dropping in next month or so, not in michigan so gonna be fun :grinning:

Would love to connect with more good peeps in pur industry here!

Im wayyy up in the Upper Peninsula if anyone ever wants to visit and get some amazing outdoor clarity!

4 Likes

Sexy displays

Sup Michiganders. I’ve been offered a job in Detroit so I’m gonna go check out the facilities and the area around the end of next month. Realized hash bash was a few days after I planned on visiting. Is it a worthwhile event with multiple things going on or is it just an excuse for people to consume in the streets? Either way I’m gonna be up there around that time. Looking forward to visiting and maybe I’ll end up there

3 Likes

It was pretty fun 15 years ago, but it was also quite a novelty. Now that it’s not I really don’t know. One thing I do know is ann arbor is a great town. My buddy went to school there so we spent our weekends catching great shows at the Blind Pig among other things.

Its pretty meh

Welcome to the mitten my g

1 Like

Its a pretty cool event - solid protest, with speakers, plus huge party and some decent contests and vendors. <3

I prefer to not be stared at by cops when I smoke weed in public.

If you get off on that sorta thing, you’ll have a blast.

1 Like

How big of a booth do we need to get a cup this year? How much are they charging for left over judge kits afterwards?

5 Likes

Judge kits are always the same price. :stuck_out_tongue: Are there usually leftovers? Cause last year I couldn’t even get one. -shrug-

2 Likes

I can be your stable quality vape devices supplier