Michigan Cannabis Cup

I will be there. Need to get some beans.

3 Likes

I encourage everyone to stop by and get some Garlic and Herb Montasio infused cheese that LightSky Farms will be giving away at their booth. LSF used Moose Cookie which placed 2nd last year for best cbd flower. It’s 1.5:1 thc:cbd

Top was sent in for testing and entry, that bottom wheel weighed in at 11#s and will be first come first swerved. :wink:

11 Likes

U should get a isolation valve with many 50ml vials, u can pop It off and have people dab it on the spot, that would be a crowd pleasure for sure!

2 Likes

See everyone tomorrow! Who alls competing? What booths gonna make sure my F42k homes get some votes

2 Likes

Hopefully won’t storm like before, and isnt too sweltering hot n sunny.

2 Likes

Weather seems very nice at the moment, the cup is like 5 miles from my house, so. I can honestly say the day is great so far

1 Like

I have 2 tickets to the cup of anyone needs tix. 40 each I can send pdf file

Which booth is yours? I want to come grab a bong dong

Where is everyone’s booth? What’s the name?

Come visit LightSky Farms’ booth along fence by bleachers, samples of the cup entry “herb” infused cheese, and come try some fresh frozen live resin of cup entry Breath-Star ( Jedi Breath x Death-Star ), shirts, swag and smiles

1 Like

Weed cheese? :fire:

2 Likes

Weed cheese :laughing:

Scroll up for pics :point_up:

1 Like

In Kalamazoo, Michigan right now but traveling through the state. looking to connect with like minded individuals. Lunch my treat if you’re around!

Be aware that 70% isopropyl is much much more effective at sanitaztion than 91%

The higher alcohol content actually causes many bacteria and nasties to sort of “case-harden” with the outer wall of the cell dehydrating and forming a protective hard shell around the center- it rehydrates readily after being shocked and just continues on its merry infectious way.

7 Likes

What up I’m just seeing this post. Are you normally in the kazoo area?

1 Like

I second that! seen it proved too.

although it was 70% vs 95% Ethanol.

we had much better luck with our tissue culture from then on.

3 Likes

That looks amazing!!

I’m in the kzoo area

Gonna give this thread a little bump-a-roo for the upcoming one in Detroit on the 17-18th. Who’ll be there?

2 Likes

I’ll be there

1 Like