Michigan Cannabis Cup

I’d be super careful about scoring clones from the cup. 1st yr ot was there, when gg4 came out, lots of shady growers selling mite tainted clones.

Also HUGE important factor!!!
100% ALWAYS DISENFECT THE DAB RIG BEFORE TOU PUT YOUR MOUTH ON IT.

They did NOT offer this the 1st and 2nd cups.

3 Likes

lol I’m looking for legal HEMP plants for outdoor shit lol I been growing since I was 12, lol. my dad is insane,but anyways I know what I’m getting into thanks for looking out though bro!

3 Likes

I got wife and kids, Not trying to end up on the news…

2 Likes

Yup we’ll have a booth there hit me up and lets blaaaaaaze

4 Likes

Will have everything also i coild never find the things that u use so u didnt have to put ut mouth on rigs so i orderd a shitload and will have those too if anybody needs

3 Likes

I have 2-3x 100ct boxes of single use isopropyl wipes I can bring for you all.

4 Likes

No spd for me. Not enough trim to make a run.

I’ll still be there with my demon vape carts

3 Likes

You know you can ONLY accept donations from YOUR patients ? The whole “hey I’m not making money , just taking donations , from people who are not my patients , does not work .”

I was a caregiver for 10 years prior to my new profession so I’m quite versed in how that all goes …

2 Likes

I’ve been a caregiver for 10yrs. I know how the game works

4 Likes

lol sounds more like an Infectious disease convention…

3 Likes

I only do this for me Its the best lol

1 Like

Yes sir
2nd cup, person after person afyer person
hitting rigs on nearly 90% of the booths, did NOT WIPE/SANATIZE the rig after each person. Thousands of people cross contamination at its best

6 Likes

BYOBong lol

2 Likes

Come check out the #COCOVILLAGE! There will be lots of great meds.

4 Likes

Nah but I bet ethos takes the :birthday:

1 Like

My partner has them

1 Like

Isnt that why everybody has those silicon things on lanyards? Is that sanitary? It has to be better than nothing i would guess…

3 Likes

maybe double up silicon thing and wipe?

1 Like

There should be requirements if you are going to offer a rig. But we all know HT dont care about the patients. Or recreational users for that matter

3 Likes

Stop by we have the bong dongs and half price for glg…shit i feel like im gonna get this wrong but like my boy big hungry says “dont get fukd up we got u coverd from the waist up” haaaaa

5 Likes