MERGE with thread 40615

Looks like the dominos are starting to fall around this whole thing

4 Likes

Yikes!!

98,000 empty carts

4 Likes

How the hell could their carts be 150 times stronger or did I hear that wrong I thought they were diluting the fuck out of it

So are these guys responsible for deaths? Or are they just getting busted in the wake of it

3 Likes

where did you see they were 150 times stronger?

It didn’t mention if their carts were contaminated, so that part is unsure from this case as of now, but I’d be willing to bet they were cutting it with something.

1 Like

Listen at the end, holy shit. Dude’s mom basically snitched.

6 Likes

Nice shelf with all those liter jars. Hope at least it was clean distillate they were using

It was some bitchass kid that got in trouble with his parents. Bet they were white

3 Likes

They started the investigation in January of '18…

Took their time on that one.

In the video posted, the chief says they are 157x the potency of the label. Idk I might have been tripping. Not saying they aren’t killing ppl and doing shit wrong selling to kids. Just laughing at how cops BLOW things up. 157x. I have to be understanding that statement wrong

3 Likes

ah i didn’t watch the video so i missed that part

1 Like

Somesones gotta go down

yeah white af- like mayonnaise wonderbread sandwich white…I am too but I married into a Dominican family and my first wife was mixed. My kids have a range of ethnicity lol people get super confused…I’m Irish and Italian lmao

1 Like

Fentanyl?

1 Like

.5ml carts that tested at 78.5% THC maybe? Cops ain’t the sharpest tools in the shed, doubt they know what they’re talking about with them confusing numbers n’ such.

4 Likes

Lmao 157x stronger I was rolling!

God damn I want one those!

5 Likes

Didn’t you get the memo, that’s the new uber potent additive.

2 Likes

vaping vitamin e, the “new” bath salts…lol bath salts maybe fentanyl like the other dude said :person_facepalming:

2 Likes

Ya and that’s (fentanyl) no laughing matter. Deadly af