Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

is that your trick? methanol inhalation = “creative” ideas

haha

15 Likes

Not to take away from the conversation. But these months whip by real quickly. Voting and polling monthly might be a bit harder to get good crowd interaction. Maybe a quarterly award might be a bit more special?

16 Likes

Not a bad point *^^^

3 Likes

Thanks, I make one per quarter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Although I dont know, nor had any interaction with @Roguelab I choose this fella. Hes always willing to help anyone with anything. Always keeping it :100:

22 Likes

@Roguelab is a hero, he’s member of the century.

18 Likes

Thx for kind words but it is your( all members)
excelling in tech and knowlidge that is the most rewarding of this place

23 Likes

I was gonna suggest him for next month

2 Likes

Would be really cool if @Future could do like a 30-60 min video or audio interview with the ‘Member of the Month’. I would die to see/listen to one of these a month from the top guys/gals :star_struck:

17 Likes

Really like this idea!!

3 Likes

@sidco @Future if there are any forward looking plans for a podcast this would be a great content generator :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

We’ve got a couple things in the works… Its really just me not pulling the trigger. If I go to the NW Cannabis club tonight for the beaker Award I’ll bring my nifty little portable recorder

11 Likes

Oh shit that’s tonight? I might be able to make it

2 Likes

Any news on this front?

2 Likes

Slipped my mind, need to put someone else in charge.

I’ll slap up the poll tomorrow sometime. Anyone want to run a quick tally and tell me who the nominees are?

5 Likes

Nominees
@Killa12345 1
@Curious_Roberto 1
@Apothecary36 1
@Roguelab 2
@FicklePickle 9

11 Likes

If you want to put me in charge of running M.O.M polls nominations/voting I’d gladly do it.

8 Likes

Do it bro future is too busy eating weinerschnitzel rn

13 Likes

future is the wurst

16 Likes

Probably should take someone else’s advice that said we should do 4 quarterly awards . Just bc this will slip away fast at 12 a yr
Will keep it more interesting too and more deserving, maybe mean a lil more

8 Likes