Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

I think following the original contest rules with the top three nominees is the better approach. That way you don’t have multiple people with a single nomination and it keeps things fair. Or bump it up to the top 5.

10 nominees is nice but more than necessary IMO. It should at least be noted that only the first 10 nominations will make the poll.

2 Likes

I’m not sure which month I’m nominating for but I’d like to nominate @iontrap. The importance of the work coupled with the detail and transparency provided on a subject which frankly I think will be pivotal for cannabis medically and legally is invaluable and deserves recognition

2 Likes

i literally just came to this thread to nominate @iontrap too. WOW! i cant believe i missed the THCp thread and the work @iontrap is doing in identifying the unknowns and carcinogens in D8. What a fucking boss! this guy really deserves some recognition.

10 Likes

Lots of big names for February, everyone get your votes in

2 Likes

Ok guys…polls close in 3 hours… who’s it going to be???..
I wish I had my annon account back, because there’s more the one I want to vote for…

Get your votes in

4 Likes

@mcfly/@StableScott for their post Variance in D8 lab results

6 Likes

Well, Who’s the lucky winner?

10 Likes

Well sir…you are…congratulations @Capttripppp February MOM… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Yes!!! @Capttripppp congrats bro!!!

Definitely a well deserved win.

4 Likes

Way to go @Capttripppp!

5 Likes

I’m literally fucking tearing up and shit… All emotional anyway, but thank you Everyone! I will carry on the torch @MillerliteRN for this months/last month, or whatever!
Might need a little advice, but I’ll ask when needed!

20 Likes

And for the record you guys… You all rock, and I’m honored just to be a part of the group!

15 Likes

Nice little pick me up for ya there homie.

I dont vote, but I’m thrilled to see you got it. I dont even go into this thread but the homie ficklepickle let me know you won. Congrats.

7 Likes

what a great person to win MOTM! a veterean and a member on limited income. Welcome to the GLG @Capttripppp! couldnt happen to a nicer person!

14 Likes

Yeah, nice people never win…

9 Likes

I LOVE you guys! You’re all amazing, I’m just trying to fit in!

8 Likes

What can I send the winner? Reply via DM though…

5 Likes

Hell yea congrats!! @Capttripppp

You deserve it bro your always helping and replying to people! Have a great month! :partying_face::metal:

7 Likes

Woo, congrats @Capttripppp

7 Likes

Congratulations bro!

You deserve it for sure!

6 Likes