Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

Seems a few members have been hitting a rough patch lately…

I’m sending all my positive energy to all you guys, hopefully things turn around soon!

11 Likes

No work since February and unemployment not having paid me for the last three months because I (justifiably) turned down a job - coupled with my father having a paranoid schizophrenic break that is forcing my wife and I to relocate (as he is regularly threatening, in explicit detail, to murder us, sending random homeless people to our house at all hours of the day and night, trying to use my name with scams he has been running, etc, etc, etc) has taken quite a toll on my emotional wellbeing. Whole lot of no fun over here, but at least I’ve gotten to play a lot of guitar and spend more time with my wife, cats, and garden. (Woe is me rant over for now. Haha)

It’s the little things like this that make the biggest difference, @Curious_Roberto. Working on earning yourself a nomination, too!

13 Likes

That breaks my heart man.

I used to date a girl who had a similar situation w her dad. It defies reality. Four times a year, episode. Some of the most troublesome times I’ve known. :slightly_frowning_face:

Hardest part is when times are good, but everyone knows everyone is just waiting…

2 Likes

Hope you can find you and your wife some peace and quiet soon.

3 Likes

When that happens (new spot) lmk the gym space and I’ll get you both a care package. What comes around goes around.

4 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Roguelab for creating one of my favorite threads Tricks of the trade!

7 Likes

Not sure if I’m allowed to do this but I’d like to second the nominations for both @Akoyeh and @Roguelab.

I don’t even know where to begin with the contributions both gentlemen have made to conversation here.

Also, since I’m being indecisive already, I’d like to give @Dr_Jebril and @squig the honorable mention. They both deserve the recognition as well

9 Likes

Congrats @StoneD it’s well deserved.

9 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Demontrich. Dude is just dropping growing knowledge all the time to the community and helping us all level up. Contributions to the clone thread recently has been wonderful and we’re seeing many members having great success with these techniques.

13 Likes

o boy , o joy, is it just me …or am I part of the G.L.G !!!

12 Likes

I don’t even have a glg tag in my pull down menu. Not to mention if you look at my offering on the glg site. It says I sell terpenes but hey. Everyone knows the deal anyways. :joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

that neon green logo u got is like for head dicks only though…and we all know that!!!

Hmfic equals ur tag. It’s like a listen here badge

4 Likes

Fixed both :crazy_face:

Really need to hire someone to revamp the GLG site

5 Likes

i see that…somehow i lost my cool green handshake logo…oh well. GLG 4 life! LOL

2 Likes

You can pick which little icon shows up in your profile settings

Did it for you, but it’s the “primary group” setting

3 Likes

i love that logo…thanks for that again….its the envy of the community! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ll do it for a GLG discount. Especially if it’s Wordpress.

2 Likes

I nominate @AgTonik & @FicklePickle for starters, their giveaways were a great turning point this year, I noticed change in the way were all been reacting with one another there, thank you both for that. Let’s keep the forum in a positive direction :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Secondly, I’d like to nominate @Dr_Jebril & @squig, y’all have really made great contributions to the community & I’m glad to post along side y’all to improve how accessible not only (white papers & chemistry knowledge) @squig but how in depth & precise either of you two can be whilst in threads.

Thank you :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

Poll will be up again the 15th fellas! I’m watching nominations.

7 Likes

First things first: congratulations @StoneD!

I want to re-nominate @Roguelab. I don’t know how “of the month” this contest really is but ole roguey definitely deserves to win a lot because of the massive amount of great first hand info he gives us all

I also want to nominate @squig and @Dr_Jebril for their contributions. Certainly worthwhile of the honor.

Last, I’d like to mention @Cassin as the new member of interest; very lucid, well written, and informative posts in the recent time they’ve been here, I look forward to future conversation

12 Likes