Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

hey u got new user of the month I always wanted that badge lmao kts one the reason we have mom today bc I got em confused hahaha made the chit up

6 Likes

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

4 Likes

Totally humble and deserving of this achievement is no other than @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy
Thanks for leveling us up brother.

8 Likes

Thanks for the Nom guys! Thanks @Capttripppp for putting in the work on this! Wouldn’t be possible without people like you willing to progress our community. Hell yeah, I’d be honored to be our M.O.M. if that’s how everything turns out. Much love to our F42k/GLG/GLGc family! :raised_hands:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

Gang gang

7 Likes

Thank you brother!! We’re just want to stay focussed on everyone growing and leveling up. Super dope to see you do a high potency conversion on the first try. That’s what it’s all about!!!

5 Likes

I nominate @mj_martini for his continuing dedication to the memory and cause of Sasha Shulgin. Times are changing because of people like him that continue to spread the healing knowledge. Thanks for keeping the fire going!

Edit: Here’s a link to his thread about it…

12 Likes

I’ll second this nomination!

8 Likes

We’ve got 4 more days to get in nominations for this month’s MOM!!!

7 Likes

I nom @TheLastHashbender

For the d8thca drop

4 Likes

Thank you. I feel honored by the nomination by itself!

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m just a cheerleader, but thank you.

8 Likes

Lol @mj_martini you’re not a cheerleader man, when I was in a lot of pain you sent me cannabinoids for free to try and help me.

On top of that I have a close family member who can get anything they want from me (for no cost) but they choose to go through your site instead b.c. they believe in your products and prices that much

11 Likes

What?
MV5BOTkzN2EzMDktNDc1Ny00NzBjLWE5MDgtMjk5NGZmYTI5MTE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzAwNTY5MzA@.V1

Can I get a second nomination for TheLastHashBender?

6 Likes

He’s not a chick is he?
But of course! Poll going up in the morning. Any more last minute additions?

Alright here we are gentlemen, and ladies! Poll for the April Member of the Month! Lets give it up for ALL of our nominees!!! All of them have contributed greatly to this forum as a whole, and through/with them you’re advancing things quickly! All of you deserve recognition, so make no mistake… YOU ALL ARE WINNERS ALREADY IN MY BOOK!!!

April MOM
  • iLLnyeTheShatterGuy
  • TheLastHashBender
  • mj_martini
  • RockSteady
  • Cloner

0 voters

The poll will end on the 30th! Get your votes in, and I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN 100 VOTES! I know you scurvy bastards voted in the vaccine thread like it was going out of style. Well, we should be having the same thing happening here because this is actually way more important than that dumpster fire of a thread!

14 Likes

Honored to be on the list! Thanks for all you do @Capttripppp !

9 Likes

ONLY 21 VOTERS??? COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Over 100 votes in that shit thread… I’m disappointed that everyone voted there, but we’re having a hard time hitting numbers for something THAT’S ACTUALLY IMPORTANT!!!

4 Likes

shows you what people come here for… is it the forum or the drama???

4 Likes

It makes me sad to be entirely honest… I mean we do have 14 more days, so we might hit some numbers by then… I hope…

2 Likes

I voted.

9 Likes