“Medical” thc flower pricing. What’s the going rate?

Fellow Canadian? Where do you do your pickling?

1 Like

American, in Washington state. The closer you get to Seattle the price gets better. Further north, it’s just good ole boys who don’t give a shit about your fire :fire:. They’ll smoke straight swag… I never understood that. In that case, I’d rather just not smoke.

5 Likes

BC is the california of canada so we get a lot of high grade there. You find the best cannabis and prices there out of the whole country, so we have high tastes :wink: . I went to hempfest in 2010 though, it was fun but would love to go now. A lot has changed.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Exactly.

2 Likes

Dm me

So I’m getting screwed at 1850 for AAA indoor out of Canada . F me I thought I was doing ok. Compared to the 2400. @ unit no frost having bs everyone else has I’ve been steady . Same strain every time . Dependable. I’m definitely in the market for finding something in the states cheaper like that are outdoors in America but Canadians are the only ones I can find that won’t rip me off and just keep my money that’s the problem with sending it’s a sellers market there

2 Likes

Where you out of bro? If you don’t mind me asking

About the same price in Quebec. I have weed as good as in BC here btw :wink: Don’t get too excited lol

AAA indoor: 1200-1500
AAAA: 1500-1800 (Last time I paid more thant 2k was 10 years ago)
I sell my greenhouse for 700$ this year
Outdoor is going for 500$

CDN $

3 Likes

It all depends where you’re buying imo. In bc, southern ontario or quebec you’re paying about those prices. I can’t say for other provinces except that I hear it costs more.

I need a Canadian like you!!!

1 Like

Duncan bc? I believe

Thefrenchie is about right on indoor prices but we got between 900&1000 for all our outdoor that came down in October. Vancouver bc market. Getting around 750 now.

3 Likes

If I didn’t have a felony I’d be up there in a min

1 Like

Someone’s gotta take a cut for that run I guess

Dammmn. That’s your outdoor?? I gotta get back to BC!

1 Like

I must not look quick enough to see the picture of the outdoor someone please send it to my inbox

1 Like

Is that beasters? Holy crap I thought loud killed that

seaweed

1 Like

Still doing 10 a g in queens and the bronx…

Been getting fire units in maine for 18 this week… last week they wanted 19. Week before was 21… pretty much weekly I have seen the prices have drop in Maine since harvest hit…

2 Likes