Media campaign against HHC in my country

I would have preferred to do my first post on Future for other reason…

This week in my country a media flood took place against HHC with words like “the new dangerous synthetic drugs”.
I’m ready to defend HHC on Twitter & @ all journalists who wrote stupid slander for HHC and @ all minister responsible.

Do you have any prefabricate argument to counter there sentence like synthetic drugs or safety subject. For the moment I crowded counter-argument on draft.

If you have any inspirante turn of phrase for counter argument :slight_smile:

Thank you have a great day

1 Like

You could probably point at that nonclinical toxicology study that colorado chromatography put out

6 Likes

On peux en parler si tu veux

1 Like

Yes, like stated above I would read up on the patents, patent holders and what they’ve done to get standards achieved / studies going.

BetterChem & Colorado Chromatography Are the HHCa & HHC patent holders.

Anything their teams or team members have published or shared would be helpful in education.

You can point to the fact it’s at Gas stations in America and smokeshops across our nation. Arguing about synthetics is gonna be a mute point, as it isn’t grown and is Lab made.

I would say if it had major health impacts noticed we would have already caused state of emergencies. It’s flooded and everywhere in our country. On every shelf possible. Our hemp bill changes this year or stays the same due to no action. So we will see how things play out soon.

1 Like

fwiw its a little unclear (at least when I last checked) if Colorado Chromatography actually has or will ever have a patent on HHC. It has so much literature precedent that unless they’re doing something very novel process-wise (transfer hydrogenation, unique catalysts, etc) its unlikely a patent could be upheld for conventional H2 + precious metal hydrogenation.

1 Like

@eyeworm any thoughts on the HHCa patent while you’re at it.

1 Like

Well mainly that it’s not a fucking patent on HHCa if you actually googled it, it’s a much more broad patent.

That and it was patented almost 6 years ago when nobody knew or gave a flying fuck about HHC or HHCa

And fun fact, filed a year before that even

I think it was still around the time you were mass posting about how any hemp minor outside of CBD was going to burn your house down and assault your family

1 Like

Did you guys actually know each other in 2016?!

I’ve always known him.

I Am The Liquor GIFs | Tenor

Maybe that’s why I brought them into the subject matter. Smart guy. The original og is BetterChem and that’s why it would be smart to acknowledge their patent.
We’ve never known each other in person except for an event and him working with Bill getting an oven or something. About as much interaction as with you @qma lol. He’s just obsessively salty.

Your google skills are really impressive.

You are quite the weed expert on anything you can type into a search engine and regurgitate.

Thanks. Your LinkedIn posts I find similar comedy in.

The IT guys opinion on my career is super relevant

But when has relevance ever stopped you from chiming in

1 Like