Media Bros CRC Diamonds ~ Puddin Skin TECH~

80 degrees F

When you pour multiple jars out of 1 larger container do you notice differences between jars? Color or attributes like the last one gasing off faster than the first one?

If there is too much moisture in your solvent THCa won’t crash out. At least not on its own.

1 Like

@jsapimp by extract right I mean dry ice cold solvent and I freeze my biomass no matter what, either in dry ice at home or in -80c freezer when I’m working for my client bc he has a -80c freezer. Without the freezer I’d just use dry ice

Extracting dry ice cold you’ll get a more pure extract that will crash almost on its own! Also any water left should stay locked up frozen in the column if you run cold enough. Usually if small amount makes it through it causes auto sugaring or auto budderin

1 Like

You’ll freeze your biomass even if it’s cured and not fresh frozen?

All the time every time?

2 Likes

Exactly right I don’t want -60c tane hitting room temp material and warming up…esp with a crc. If I don’t use my jacket for extra clear stone and extra thin terps I just freeze the material…otherwise I freeze it then load the columns w dry ice for the purest or just freeze it on dry ice load fast and use drybice cold solvent…trying to get least amounts fats as possible for stones or crystallizing …also it’ll give u a more pure extract…never know when there’s hidden moisture from bad cure

Keep your gas dry also… Run a dry run everynow and then to make sure it’s dry

Also regenerate beads to ur needs…amounts used per month…I even bake brand new beads

5 Likes

I vacuum seal my biomass so it’s 1-2" thick, then layered in bed of dry ice for 4+ hrs prior. That goes for any material.

About the moisture: I had a group of runs that would not crash, I distilled solvent 3x through a sieve replacing beads each time. The next run crashed out within 48 hrs.

2 Likes

Using proper filter drier would fall under my category of extracting it right…I use the filter drier every time and regenerate beads every so many runs

3 Likes

actually i feel like i gain consistency. more of an even thca distribution

2 Likes

Jar etching

Got to try this puddin skin tech out. Hats off to you @LoudMedicine. First try and it looks like we have some success. This is some freshly harvested dynamite diesel trim extracted on 10/4/21 using 75g of crx per pound of material (the run was 8.78lbs) and seeded all 5 jars. Centrifuge should be in any day to try and get some sauce off these stones. I have a 9.5 pound run of queen mother goji in the oven as well that will be ready to harvest next week. Got several more cases of half pint jars ordered to though so we can try out all of our strains with this tech. I’ll try and post more pics when the product is complelety finished. Thank u everyone - this forum is absolutely amazing.

10 Likes

I was jw how much solvent do you guys lose per run I run a 3-4 lb colum, 4"x48 jacketed run everything cold w dryice push w nitro and I feel like I lose alot at least 5 lbs per run

great job!! keep crushin!!!

1 Like

MOST RECENT RUN

13 Likes

Is this still 80°F for about 2 weeks? Also, I’m having a hard time visualizing the “pudding skin” got any pics of it?

Can this still be done with pure n tane!?

2 Likes