Measure 110 takes effect in Oregon TODAY - Personal possession of all drugs decriminalized

Thoughts?

I’m going to walk around with a little something extra in my pocket today just because I can.

12 Likes

Possession of a controlled substance in Schedule I-IV, such as heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamines, was reclassified from a Class A misdemeanor to a Class E violation resulting in a $100 fine or a completed health assessment. Individuals who manufacture or distribute illegal drugs are still subject to a criminal penalty.

Wow. Move to OR if you love some booger sugar!

7 Likes

Sweet delicious nose clams

4 Likes

I’m glad I’m no where near Or!! If they are treating it like Amsterdam, and trying to keep all the drugs in 1 area… I can see it now. No more parks for kids , it now gonna be a haven for ppl to shoot up.

6 Likes

drugs didn’t need to be legal for that, Delta Park is packed full since they ended the sweeps for COVID

6 Likes

Well now they are giving an excuse that’s it’s going to be allowed.

The west coast is FAKED for sure!

4 Likes

tbh, Austin/Houston have just as bad of a homeless problem, maybe worse because of the stimulant preferences out there

3 Likes

Welp, the Libertarians did it, guys. :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

You must have not been to Oregon recently, all our parks have been full of homeless people for a long time. We don’t call them parks anymore, they’re autonomous zones.

10 Likes

Excuse me… it’s adult use cocaine thank you very much…

4 Likes

Nope, never been. I dont plan to.

1 Like

Probably a good call, it’s always raining here.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Maybe someone will bust out the real classic coca cola

Damn that shit was simultaneous :point_up:

1 Like

It’s almost like literally any big city churns out homeless people like it’s profitable… wait.

7 Likes

Future facts

4 Likes

Now accepting applications

3 Likes

It’s my service coke/meth I swear. They upgraded from dogs/cats/pigs.

Edited
And what’s considered “personal use”? 8ball, gram, qtr, oz, kilo?

1 Like

H, coke, molly, meth all like 1-2 grams

I think oxy and lsd at 40 “doses”

12g mushies

Check measure 110 for full text

2 Likes

4w87zp

4 Likes