MCT VS XCT Oil for Dilution

At tis stage in the game I see no reasonable excuse to be adding suspected/known toxins into a health based product when there are much safer options available. We should be striving to create the best products possible and raise the bar of the game overall.

1 Like

Do you have any information supporting your claim? i agree but i cannot find anything proving it

1 Like

False. Patently false. You just make more carts or stop making distillate carts. If you want to get top dollar for your carts, you would be buying sauce/shatter/rosin. If you want to compete @ 10 per cart, get better. Making pens isn’t just about the 10 seconds it takes to fill and cap chinese hardware, it’s also about your plugs and the lean ness of your business.

2 Likes

I retracted because I personally don’t use much diluent in mine actually but I was trying to say he was looking for helpful answers trying to turn a profit being all organic ain’t always possible for the price point that’s all

Breaking down the cost of a cart

Cartridge&Packaging: $1-2
Terpenes @ 10% ($5/g) : $0.50
Δ9 @ 90% ($6.5/g) : $5.85
Labor @ 20/hr: $0.50

That’s $8.85 with really juiced numbers

Sold @ 10 per @ 5k (cause they better be grabbing 5k @ that price). That’s $5750 in your pocket for browsing on future and listening wooks talk about conspiracy theories as they work. There isn’t much to this particular niche, so you have to gotta adapt a lot.

13 Likes

Those #s by the way are very low for all things considered in that the terps cost more good thc is definitely not sold for what cbd is sold for lol :joy: dude your numbers are the unicorn :unicorn: first off disty for all is not cheap $6.5a ml ya right try 8-10 then the terps ya I’m sure if you buy gallon bottles etc an then the labor ya dude cook that anyway you want it’s well over 12$ IRL an packaging for nice boxes etc is running like 2.50-3.50 for cart an package this man was asking about mct as a additive was trying to make lil extra we all know it is bad idea but you can’t say that all persons should be able to maintain that price point because truly some states aren’t as cheap as Co an Ca or Wa so before you go on to tell me anymore I’m just trying to defend the start up guy not everyone is turning tons of material an not everyone has access to buy bulk either that’s all thanks for listening :ear:t2: :+1:

3 Likes

You cannot force me to read past terps cost more than $5. I already know what you are trying to say and Ill tell you what I tell jits out here:

Save up till you can afford it or find a bank. Those numbers are hella juiced.

3 Likes

Those numbers are juiced? I’d fire you if your were my CPA. Howabout costs for Syringes, Hand warmers, of if you have an auto filler, Hundreds of dollars, also all the homogenizing equiptment. Not to mention you are just using a casual 50 thousand dollar order as an example for the profit. Then lets talk about your biggest accounting error, no business man wants to invest 5k(carts) x $8.85 (production cost) = $44,250 to make $5,750. Thats like a 10% return on your money. That’s terrible, Exactly why this thread exists and people are cutting their carts.

1 Like

I would advise against making statements like that without a Study published from a reputable scientific outlet.

Yeah, you don’t understand my business because it isn’t possible for you. I fire cats like you that wanna come in and tell me how pen game works.

Im not a cpa, but I have been SHITTING on u west coast cats. I get prepays in this market right now :rofl::joy:

Now as far as fillers and syringes go, I dont need to factor that in because the equipment gets paid on the first liter.

And now lets go to your most grievous assumption, that a business man is doubling up on wholesale orders :rofl::joy: wholesale orders are your bread and butter to drop ur price :rofl::joy: this is why we cant put cali stickers on boxes anymore, yall shot your reputation

Have you been having trouble selling your vitamins lately bro?

3 Likes

I’ve never added Vitamin E acetate to any vape products, ever. Meanwhile, I’m in California. What state are you in? If your business plan involves making a 10% profit return on investments, in an unlicensed state, and you haven’t encorporated legal costs into your business model. Good luck with catching a case, you’ll be sitting in jail thinking… wow… i invested 50k to make a 5k return and my legal fee’s alone were 50k, now you’ve got bail and court fees to look forward to. You’re clearly an OG in the game, can you be my business manager please?

You guys just have shitty customers. California is gonna be pretty irrelevant next year… so, I’ll hire u at one of my mechanic shops to change the oil. How about that? You still get to work with oil.