MCT Only Capsules Leaking?

I had issues with mct and 00 caps. I’ve recently switched to grape seed oil, it keeps the great color and so far they have not made a mess out of the bag.

3 Likes

I have always had an issue in warmer climates with leakage. Add 5-10% organic beezwax. Healthy and stops the leakage. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That’s a really good solution. Nice work.

the capsules will absorb moisture and swell (leak) just use regular coconut oil instead of mct, or even use powdered mct and isolate and skip the liquid issue all together.

So my solution for capsules was to actually fill them with powdered hemp/leaf then either just adding a couple of drops of infused mct per cap. Or mixing in a concentrate in alcohol and mixing with a spray in a heated mixing bowl so it evaporates the alcohol, leaving in a relatively uniform cannabinoid concentration infused into the leaf mix.

Filling capsules with liquid is messy, and they’re really not meant for that.

3 Likes

I was curious if beeswax was ingestible. I guess I don’t see why it wouldn’t be.

Also, colored capsules for the win to avoid customers complaining about how cold coconut oil “looks weird”.

2 Likes

Alright…hit me back when I’m in town:

Cacao butter

Switched from MCT about 5 years ago.
Completely temp stable, bio available, perfect.
Even in 90F plus

#levelUp

6 Likes

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/articles/natural-approaches-to-overcome-vaginal-dryness/

I’m pretty sure grape seed oil was a better main for the lube we made with some cinnamon and few other ingredients.
Some people talk down on the lube and say it’s worthless but I never a girl that didn’t creep me out because they wanted More and to keep using it

I was always like:

2 Likes

7 Likes

When I put this to a pharmaceutical company, they told me to use the best quality caps. When I switched to Alphagreen, the leaking stopped. Nice veg caps with tight caps, really tight! Much improvement over the ones I was buying from China.

8 Likes