Mct is making my vapes cloudy. Any help on what to do?

@FloraplexTerpenes, sent email! Thanks again!

@square_root_pharms THC

Hello Blingbling,

Where are you located? We have resellers in England and the Netherlands that have the products you need. We understand how challenging it is with shipping/customs to get terps in the EU.

*Please note that anything with waxes will be challenging to dilute without cloudiness or separation, due to the nature of the waxes, but do some tests and see if there is a recipe that works for the product you’re using.

your oil is not fully dewaxed

Hi @TrueTerpenes thanks for the reply.
I did contact a reseller of your terps, in the UK about terms, and for some reason, they do not take credit card payments or paypall, I wasn’t comfortable with a bank transfer…so i didn’t make a purchase.

I see @blingbling. I definitely understand the concern around that kind of transfer. Unfortunately it’s really hard to keep payment processing with products that have cannabis names (even if they aren’t from cannabis) so many vendors of cannabis related products get their banking and payment processing shut down. This is probably why bank transfer is the route they had to choose. I will message you to confirm the vendor so that we can ease your mind for any future transactions with them. There might also be an additional vendor that can take care of you. Thanks for the info!

Hi @blingbling!

The free 15 mL Terpene Diluent sample and (5) 5 mL terpene strain blend sample pack are getting sent to you today :man_dancing: I’ll DM you the tracking number in a little bit.

We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, checks, money orders, and bank transfers!

Please let us know what you think!

Awesome!

How are you mixing the fluid?

@blingbling We also accept credit cards, checks, money orders and bank transfers, but we understand that you’re trying to get terpenes more local to your area because of shipping costs /customs fees etc, correct?

I will follow up with some vendors that are local to you so you can have options that are closer to home.

Might we also suggest investing in a small shear mixer/homogenizer to help with the homogenization of your products. Waxes are tricky, so always try to get a fully winterized product, but using a shear mixer might help in getting your product mixed more thoroughly.