May Member of the Month is @ky_cbd!

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month”

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated. I’m going to ask that a nominee receives a “second” to their nomination to be eligible for the vote, in hopes of keeping things orderly in the competition.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups. (Transferrable prior to registration at GoodLifeGang.tech)

Let’s try to take this at least semi seriously and show some recognition for those working hard to help us all level up together. There are so many members offering knowledge bombs freely here, it can be hard to narrow it down to one each month. They all are winners in my eyes!

Past winners:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweedledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerliteRN
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper
September 2021 thesk8nmidget
October 2021 pupparoo
Novenmber 2021 TheGratefulPhil
December 2021 TwistedStill
January 2022 SubstituteCreature
February 2022 BigM
March 2022 cyclopath
April 2022 Kingofthekush420

7 Likes

It’s kind of funny to me that the person whom choose to take this over from me win in the same month one year later! Congrats guys!!!

So who’s the nominees this month?

5 Likes

I’ll nominate a few people

@ky_cbd

@alexsiegel

@graywolf

16 Likes

And I’ll second @ky_cbd!

18 Likes

I’d like to nominate @ky_cbd for always being helpful and willing to share what he knows.

16 Likes

Gonna have to agree there, super chief! @ky_cbd is always dropping knowledge on me!

13 Likes

Dang idk how @ky_cbd hasn’t been MoM yet. Fifth nomination for him

I’d also like to nominate @Dred_pirate for always being a stand up member of the community

Both of these guys are bullet proof IMO and were lucky to have them here

18 Likes

Interesting!

I’ll put a second second here, and only because I can’t not back a Brother of mine!

Should be interesting, and whomever doesn’t win will have my backing EVERY month until they get it!

(Not that that means much, but whatever… )

6 Likes

Reluctant to be called a chief of anything but thanks :pray:

Appreciate you guys! I really do like talking shop with anyone who’s got an ear :rofl:

17 Likes

Gonna have to bring @Capttripppp down sometime to kick it!! If he doesn’t get lost :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Where you be? Gonna try to make Asheville this weekend hopefully

5 Likes

Second for @Dred_pirate

8 Likes

I’d like to nom a mom,

@MedicineManHempCo has not only been super involved in all the conversation convos l8ly (with in house analytics to boot) but he also just dropped a real nice hint about the chocolate making process

And he’s a good dude :call_me_hand: definitely a great addition to the GLG if he wins

16 Likes

I want to nominate @AlexSiegel for all the cool tech he’s dropped lately.

Also @roguelab it’s inconceivable to me he hasn’t won one yet.

20 Likes
5 Likes

A big ol seconded here!

4 Likes

Really appreciate it brother! I’ve gained a bit of experience with different things, but as I get my data more organized I’m trying to help out where I can. I have gained SO MUCH knowledge from this forum, and it makes me happy when I can give back!

7 Likes

Dude Alex is SLAYING it! I want that rig SO bad!! (Probably gonna end up with one because it looks so damn sexy!)

edit: yep, I got hammered and finally pulled the trigger on the Better Flange SPD. I am beyond stoked to get it in and join the fun!

And I also gotta second rogue. My man’s is super knowledgeable in a plethora of topics and in addition to the countless others he has helped so much with conversion science!

11 Likes

I also say @ky_cbd

10 Likes

Man this month is hard! Everyone that’s been nominated (minus myself) most certainly deserves it! Everyone has been killing it! Regardless of who wins, y’all gotta get @ky_cbd to make yuns some stash jars. I’m gonna be buying 2 more from him to give to my momma and daddy! Here is one that he did for me with my logo, and it came out SO nice!! Definitely one of the nicest gifts that I’ve ever received!!

10 Likes