May Member of the Month! Congrats MagisterChemist!

You mean play by play fuck ups by muah? :joy::joy::joy:

Appreciate the shout out though! :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Yeah it never came

1 Like

Thanks for the mention @anon16547145 . Let it be @HeisenbergInd. I ain’t shit.

8 Likes

We are but a humble few.

5 Likes

Doubling down on @potguru1notascam

1 Like

Tossing @NewLevelProcess in the running for getting published!

16 Likes

@Miles-Beyond amd @HeisenbergInd for the real Time dedication

5 Likes

It’s on the front page when you login to GoodLifeGang.tech

1 Like

You placed an order and it was confirmed, but no labcoat ever came?

Can you email Jresh@goodlifegang.tech, she will get to the bottom of it for ya

3 Likes

Second (or third +) @MagisterChemist for his DIY membrane post.

A membrane unit mfg giving out the inside scoop needed for the average guy to play ball is the cornerstone this forum was built on.

21 Likes

I’ll try again

I nominate @emdub27 and/or @Flowerman (if I’m able to nominate 2)

Love reading what they have to say, every post drops some good Info (regarding growing)

5 Likes

I don’t see any reason why you can’t nominate 2, but just in case anyone has issue with it. I second your nomination for @Flowerman ! I was actually going to nominate him myself for his contributions in the silica thread, and his detailed answers for formulations and everything! Definitely MOM material, and I appreciate your contributions @Flowerman! I’m looking forward to getting to a place where I can grow again, and try some of the stuff.

5 Likes

I’m also nominating @COVID-69 for his instructions on building a solid brand and business! If anyone has issue with it, please say so. I know it’s 2 I nominated, and a third I’m supporting the vote on. SO I’m ok if someone has issue with it, just please speak now or forever hold your piece!

9 Likes

I’d like to nominate anyone who doesn’t try to fuck people over.

20 Likes

I nominate @TwistedStill for being ambitiously humane, and unflinchingly generous.

13 Likes

I’ll second @COVID-69 for not only some great guidance, but also for helping me to put my finger on what has been holding me back from success in business.

8 Likes

Much deserved.

Real human…

8 Likes

Where can we see the past winners and current nominees?

@sidco where dat?

8 Likes

Current nominees should all be in this thread if you scroll down through the post. I haven’t compiled the list together yet. Give me a bit and I’ll go through and put them all in 1 post.

3 Likes