Massachusetts licensed Collab thread

Yeah I am just starting to see some good quality flower come from a few newer “brands” if you can even call them that yet.

I am dying to get our equipment running already, so much greed in the state too…

Prices are a changing :slight_smile:

1 Like

What gear you working with? People are trying to reinvent the wheel big fucking time in rosin - shit, I made that with a drill and a trash can. Low overhead, low worries.

Oh well, I can say at least back in the day I did my part to keep quality out there in MA for 10+ years :smiley:

1 Like

haha ill pm ya

1 Like

Fackin wicked pissah!

Talk to you then man!

(I say wicked all the time and I get shit CONSTANTLY out here in CO for it)

3 Likes

get a bumper sticker that says Colorado Native for revenge

1 Like

I think “Hiking is for fucking losers” on a bumper sticker (on my Colorado-issued WRX no less) would get under the skin of waaaaaaay more people here haha

4 Likes

Yep it definitely will, I was a transplant in Washington and Oregon for a while, the east VS west thing has always been funny to me.

1 Like

When I drink the accent comes back out to play…and in true Massachusetts fashion that’s when i’m most likely to start a fight for someone making light of it :smiley:

8 Likes

Oh fuck yes I love to hear this. Definitely where my mind has been at. For anyone seriously interested in participating in one-off runs please DM me. Keep in mind this kind of project you would need to have some industry clout or have some unique tech (That needs to pass MA’s rigorous testing standards).

I am currently working with a handful of interested licensees, but in order to do a rosin project, I think the market needs to mature a bit more. As some others have referenced, the rec market has high costs for starting material, limited options of material to run (typically with large MOQs) and never-mind finding quality WPFF. Definitely love where the heads are at but logistically this is going to be a tough one. I would be happy to hold a live to talk about the restrictions and potential headaches that would need to be addressed if someone is seriously wanting to move forward with this.

12 Likes

We got the fresh frozen contracts of fire material on lock!

going to toll process for everyone (most will prob go to distillation) but we’re targeting micro businesses and small grows to process for that are willing to parter with us.

We have no intentions of cultivating but I have access to strains that will benefit both the cultivator and us as a partner (especially for rosin) that I am more than willing to share, NECANN is coming up hopefully some of the new faces show up!

3 Likes

Have trash can, will travel.

…as long as that nice Japanese BBQ place is open in Brookline is open. My God that place got more money from me than any vice I’ve ever had

11 Likes

Lol right?

And you’re talking about Gyu-Kaku, definitely still open and absolutely shreds :fire:

9 Likes

DID THEY BRING BACK THE SPICY SUKIAKI!?!!?!?!?!?!

I would order 3 helpings of it every time I went there. One for dinner. One for the drive back to Cleveland Circle (yes I’m a pig) and one that I would tell myself I’m going to eat tomorrow but really I’d get high at 2am and crush that one too.

For those who don’t know Boston well, Cleveland Circle is about 5 minute down the road. Maybe less. No turns even.

4 Likes

^^ Can confirm the quality of @baystatehemp is top notch. For anyone with clientele needing to ensure their products are MDAR (Mass dept of Agriculture) certified then he is your guy. Not only top notch producer but John and his team are knowledgable and down people. 20/10 recommend them every time

6 Likes

anyone got L2L fresh frozen for MA ??? I might be taking over the keys of an operation and would need some this summer.

1 Like

DM me as you get closer, happy to connect you with some local recs

2 Likes

I’m working out of Harbor House Collective Currently.

1 Like

Oh no freeze dryer???

2 Likes

We are making some Fuego rosin over at Harbor House Collective.

3 Likes

Nah hacked HR too but that’s sorta standard - similar results can be achieved with a chest freezer but the dry time is like a month or more and takes up tons of space. My bad

1 Like