Mass terpenes - what are they? competitors or suppliers?

I have purchased a sample of Hemp Derived Terpenes, which were bloody lovely - but it appears they also sent a half ml vial of Mass Terpenes Sour Diesel. I can only assume these are Canna derived, because they are EASILY the best Terpenes I have EVER tried - the vial itself stinks of puff. Like, as in a big dirty ounce bag of naughty LED grown top shelf. My parents thought i brought weed into the house - bare in mind in our office theres litres of botanical derived Terps and some Hemp Terps. Never did they stink the room, or taste as nice, as these.

So are they Canna derived? Wouldn’t surprise me. They were 10/10. When vaped in my QC4 carts they developed the most gorgeous ‘Cheese’ after taste, something I have yet to accurately experience from an all organic product.

1. What type of Terpenes do Mass Terpenes provide? HDT, CDT, BDT, BLENDS?
  2. Do you know of the farms, extractors or growers who supply them?
  3. Do you know of a farm, grower or extractor who can produce a product of similar quality?

Thank you.

@MassTerpenes

Unfortunately their website states they cannot ship outside of the US :frowning:

i believe the full spectrum is US only , the rest of the botanicals on the site are good to ship anywhere

I assume this Sour Diesel is full spectrum then (lol must be) - are these from THC cannabis buds?

I am only interested in HDT and CDTs, we already have a good line of Botanicals. There will certainly be a reseller willing to ship these to me. THC content must not exceed 0.2% to be UK legal… But I recon we can blend these with HDT’s just to get below the legal threshold.

Most cdts and hdts contain trace cannabinoids above your allowable limitgmn. By limiting international shipping these companies limit liability. Most of these companies will still ship international if you wire them

Allegedly

2 Likes

I have received HDT’s, got a few suppliers who test below 0.2 - I do recon it will be much harder for CDTs, hence the possible need to blend them prior to shipping

There sour diesel HDTs are straight :fire:

1 Like

They are hemp derived???

1 Like

You can look on their website. They detail the makeup of each of their blends. Some do have CDTs.