Mason Jars - How Often Do You Burp?

This doesn’t always work out. If the terps are lacking there’s less solvent. I see some high thca jars needing near 115 f to melt. If you cool down too fast you will crash too much out

So whats your ramp down time look like? couple degrees an hour or couple degrees dropped every few days?

As often as needed

2 Likes

Couple degrees per hour. I’m just trying help u avoid blowing your jars up. I can see how I didn’t really answer your original question lol

Is “need” a feeling?

What I think needed I think was over kill lol

no worries any way to get from point A to point B is appreciated

I would think maybe there was a general schedule ppl used like for example. Never burp until day 3 and day 6. idk lol. Just an example. I think I burped it until there wasn’t enough tane to accomplish anything each time I did it.

Depends on temp and crystal size you’re aiming for, I liked to keep mine at 66f. Burped 5 or 6 times over the course of three tonfour weeks.

ohhh ok. nice.

How many days do you wait for your first burp?

When the lid popped

Aka whenever there is positive pressure on the lid

so really any time. Even if its moments after lidding?

Is your rule of thumb to never have the lid buldge? Then when it stops. leave it?

I appreciate everyone’s time and insight btw.

Yes, but this isn’t a safe method. This is just a method that works when done with respect to the gas. If you’re working under regs build a diamond miner and vent solvent off in a hood.

2 Likes

Thanks again. I have a few more question but i’ll save them for tomorrow.