Mason Jar Distributors

In Michigan we have been able to find Mason jars at Meijers. It is hit or miss with most places saying they are backordered until late November or December, but then a shipment shows up. We have found cases in the last week. Our approach is to constantly check out of the way locations.
Supply chains are so strained due to COVID.

And yes: Keep the politics OUT. It provides nothing constructive to this thread.

3 Likes

For that $80/g nug run

4 Likes

This has NOTHING to do with Politics.

This forum is dedicated to Cannabis and this company is waging war on it.

Someone who is offended by racism isn’t being politcal.

6 Likes

Damn. Even Uline is OOS until December on Wide Mouth Pints and pretty much all the others as well…

Welp time for more Pyrex Trickery.

1 Like

if you want to get into politics then here= "They Live" Bearded Man TV Transmission Scene - YouTube

I found 4 cases of 8oz and a case of 4oz today!

1 Like

Menards had jars today for $9 per dozen. The same jars are on walmart . com for $48

(Screw you, Walmart)

1 Like

I’ve been seeing lots of narrow mouth, I’m on the hunt for a case of half pint wide mouth and I’m having zero luck

1 Like

I was in Lowes yesterday, they had pallets of Ball jars. I didn’t know Lowes stocked jars.

2 Likes

Always gotta keep a backup case on deck

3 Likes

The True Value next to my house has them (well, every size they pretty much make) at the regular prices. They have a limit of 2 per type per customer, but I’d be happy to swoop you some if you can’t find them up near PDX. I’m just down in Eugene, so I’d assume they’ll have them up there, too.

2 Likes

I’ll check them out, haven’t been in in a while

1 Like

BiMart has them, too, but I have boycotted the company for years and have zero plans on ever shopping there again.

Felt like Christmas at Fred Meyer today

6 Likes

Bloom usually has this in stock on the regular. Reasonably priced, ~ $40 I htink, Roots is def cheaper then.

1 Like

I got a $35 gallon of ISO from roots a while back, it’s 1.69/pint at Freddy’s rn though

2 Likes

They’re getting like $95 bucks a gallon up here for one of those gallons in the hydro store

1 Like