Mason Jar Distributors

Hello all,

Is anyone having issues sourcing mason jars right now? It seems like there is a nationwide shortage. If anyone has hook ups for 32 oz wide mouth jars, any manufacturer, please let me know. Thank you

2 Likes

Uline?

4 Likes

I bought a case of 12 on amazon for $48

Also bought the off brands off amazon and they are awful. The lids don’t seal and they are different size then ball jar so you can’t use those lids

Edit: don’t get the kamota jars off amazon

Ulines been sold out everytime I’ve tried as well

1 Like

@Flapjack u got any for sale?

I think I have close to 1000 of them, used. Only for mycelium growth. Still have the original boxes they came in. All need new bands and lids. Shipping would be horrible.

2 Likes

I happened to learn recently that old ball brand jars can be dated by the logo appearance, if that helps anyone with very old jars

https://livinghomegrown.com/dating-old-canning-jars/

3 Likes

I see them all the time in meijer, Kroger, lowes, home depot (wallyworld, even though I havent been there since covid hit).

I actually have 3 cases (18 complete total jars) half gallon Mason jars, freshly 100% cleaned if anyone local needs them.
5.00 per case

3 Likes

I passed by literal stack of them not even 45 minutes ago in a Walmart, by the housewares section

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. Useful and interesting.

2 Likes

I just ordered from uline

1 Like

if you’re in so cal ill take those jars for $15 1000%

the 64oz have been hard to find double the price sold out everywhere either lid size

mason jars and lids are the new TP at the moment.
because of covid lots of people planted gardens.
seeds were sold out quickly in the spring. so now
new people are canning. can be found but not like
in other years.

3 Likes

I am not sure why people order from uline. They have literally come out against Cannabis, and we still give them our money.

Very confusing to me.

9 Likes

they must like you I’ve tried every day they won’t even let me have one case haha

Apparently I get special treatment

3 Likes

those jerks! I wonder if it goes by region maybe its just my local warehouse that’s out

4 Likes

Are you trying to buy a skid or just a case?

Should I be the new jar plug.

I could be JarPlug1

15 Likes

There was a pallet of wide mouth quarts and a pretty good stock of wide mouth half gallons at our local farm store yesterday. Try Rural king online.

Edit: they don’t ship mason jars it looks like, but you can use the site to check availability at your local store if there is one

1 Like

Try Blains Farm & Fleet

3 Likes