Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement (MORE) PASSED!

Shut up…

3 Likes

you too dude. Ive never posted to you because you offer zero info. Have you been making hash for a year yet?n I dont like whiners who complaining that chads have a hard time and in the same paragraph he hates working for chads.

Lol…

You needed to edit your statement 3 times just to look more and more like an uninformed bitch? Jesus.

I’ll edit one for you. Get some gas money and then maybe you’ll be less upset about it. You don’t know shit about shit soooooon

2 Likes

gas money to grow weed? son? Im doing this shit for awhile and it sux to see the greed coming in. you cant sell your pesticide weed so you send it here cheap and organic top grade goes away like whn budweiser took over. next thing growers are workers for corporations, thanks

1 Like

There are ways to work around bank systems. They wouldn’t have the canna pharma such as cresco(:fu:), Aurua, tetra, etc. they have other multiple factors on why they aren’t successful using the loops in the bank system. Traditional OGs hasn’t solid out to them(only one I heard). Check out there track record with employees on indeed.com. You will see a trend of work culture. It gets better the compensation for upper management. They are public trade companies and played the stock market for VC investors. Many reasons why…

1 Like

This is how our gov’t works folks. Dems passed this bill knowing fully that it won’t go past the House.

And if it by some stroke of miracle it passed in Senate where Mitch fully got onboard, it still has to go to the president, which Biden has said he has no interest in legalization.

All this move does is take a shot at Republicans to make them look bad. That’s all they wanted to achieve here. Classic US politics.

2 Likes

when it becomes legal ill adapt. It sux for chads like ken because my buds will shine above theirs.

@thumper grows/extracts boof…

And won’t stop thumping

3 Likes

Honestly they all follow the same path and arc, I had meetings with a few groups and it seems like they saw all the same lame-ass slides online and had no idea about the labor and quality side of things, like they had just started smoking weed last year and were the type of people where you could show them brown nugs but high ass numbers on a chart and they go ‘OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH PRETTY’. It starts the same, the investors and generally the owner are all gas no brakes, so you get a badass facility and they gave you damn near everything you wanted - upkeep though? "Ohhhh yeah sport, those nutes you want? (gh 3 part. easiest shit in the world) yeah they’re too expensive. Do you think you can use half of what you do? Or find something else? That is ultimately why it always fails, then the corner cutting continues all the way to how they’re going to keep the farm going even to money management and gets tied up in ‘creative investments’ trying to recoup from other stupid losses that wouldn’t have happened had they listened.

I still laugh at what that family’s holidays are probably like after one brother (poor brother) making judgment calls on the owner’s (rich brother with investor contacts) farm which led to everything being too shitty to sell. It literally started on a drunken whim for them and ended the same way

And I will say …the family were all fucking chads. The dumbest one of the family’s name even rhymed with chad and would not shut the fuck up. At all. My best friend who was leading construction almost beat the living shit out of him and his reason for quitting he told the ‘site manager’ was “I will beat the living fuck out of your stupid ass nephew if I stay here”. He was an IT ‘professional’ asking me command line linux questions while I took care of his other job he was supposed to do. You can’t make this shit up. This is the makeup of your normal investor-made farm.

2 Likes

And then he boofs it

2 Likes

Wouldn’t doubt it…

1 Like

I missed the meetup, busy harvesting boof. Why dont you follow through with your post to put me on ignore. you are nothing but an asshole to me and it doesnt add anything to the forum.

1 Like

You add nothing to the forum…

You are ignored and have been.

1 Like

phew…

Hmm very insightful. You seem like you deal with these big investors who lack cannabis knowledge a lot. I run into these here and there in SoCal, we call them “finance bros”, because usually they are former investment bankers, or worked for VC’s or are from wall street(yes we’ve had people from NY move here), or the money/investment is coming from NY.

These kind just never seem to do too well. You shined some light as to why.

2 Likes

Ok guys, be nice. This one hasnt made it to the EC yet.

3 Likes

Soon my friend you will see one company arise :puerto_rico:

1 Like

I’m VERY glad I could help someone else on this so they don’t have to put so much effort into something that’s just going to fuck them anyway. I can sum it up very succinctly as “They think we’re fucking idiots and that anyone can grow weed”.

But I used to, honestly I don’t have the heart or nerves for it anymore. Building farms for big customers, brokering CBD deals, anything that is big business is fucking overrated. Carlin said it best - A few winners, WHOLE LOTTA FUCKIN LOSERS!

If the ownership and management are willing to get in the trenches with you, sleep on the unfinished barn floor in late December with a propane heater like I did, fucking more power to them. I’d work my ass off for them. But they are all the same otherwise, no knowledge of the industry and they treat it like an accounting job trimming the fat til nothing is left but the bone so their private jet expenses can be covered by the company. What Blizerian did with his company is essentially what motherfuckers have been doing since you could hand this shit over a counter - he’s just the first high profile person to have an even higher profile crash and burn.

You know the private school kids who wear Polos, flash fake gang signs and wear obscenely priced gold chains and act like they snatched it off of someone moving rock on the corner? Yeah their dads act the same fucking way and run their businesses the same.

7 Likes

LMFAO. Great way of putting it.

Outside the newbies getting in, there’s still tons of D-bags in this industry…but man at least these D-bags have cannabis knowledge and have major skin in the game. Rather deal with these types than fiance bros for sure.

2 Likes