Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement (MORE) PASSED!

VICTORY!!!

Edit : fucking shit didn’t think about the senate

3 Likes

Sweet
I want my 4yrs on probation and fees back then. All I had was a 1/4oz on me.

11 Likes

23 Likes

Even that Florida congressman said the Senate’s going to kill it but he’s voting for it anyway :rofl:

2 Likes

The senate is going to fucking destroy this immediately.

Prison Industrial Complex FOREVER AND EVER

13 Likes

Fucking shit

1 Like

Too much pork in it, ain’t gonna happen.

**wouldnt it be dream though.
i have a dream, where w all cannabis smokers are created equal and ppl finally find out there drunk dad would be much cooler smoking pot(i was blessed w smoker parents)

3 Likes

And just like that when there’s money involved - the oh so dangerous are oh not so dangerous anymore. So many people did hard time for small quantities and their lives destroyed by the fucking system but now there’s a buck to be made it gets changed so easily.

This is a nation that had to privatize prisons to house their drug war booty and now all of a sudden, it’s totally fine. Farms… KG’s of extract. KILO’S!! Not Ounces… Kilo’s!

If Politics are a Trapeez then the USA is cirque du soleil

2 Likes

Prove me wrong, but I doubt actual decrim will ever happen. Legalization? Yes, licensed production & distribution will be legal. Small unlicensed production & distribution may get down to a fine, but no way MSOs with K Street lobbyists are going to allow their biggest competition (the black market) to grow by lessening penalties.

5 Likes

TRUTH!!!

1 Like

Victory!!! LOL

My phone blew up today when this was announced…Even my wife :man_facepalming:… you guys should know better…political ploys and manipulations

3 Likes

While it will likely be blocked by the republican senate, it sure sets the republicans up to again look out of touch and even more disconnected from the realities of the world today. This industry is happening, whether they like it or not. Why not fix the banking problem? Take the money.

2 Likes

Two things are stoping legalization. Unlimited California license 2023. Not a successful multi-state vertical intergraded company.

1 Like

Think why did a lame duck congress vote on this bill during a pandemic with economic disasters ongoing and no stimulus bill passed. Pretty simply to paint a picture for Georgians how important the two senate runoff elections are and get more people motivated to turnout. If the Senate is deadlocked along party lines then Vice President elect Harris casts the deciding vote. So I don’t think this bill is dead at all. It could very well move forward in a new senate. I think it is a platform item for Kamala Harris so will continue to be put forward until it passes sooner or later.

3 Likes

If civil asset forfeiture becomes abolished, it will go full legal (which I’d rather see it decriminalized and de-scheduled then legal… how long did the feds take to fuck up hemp).

Till then, the FOP, unions, and privatized prisons will push for it not to happen.

Or, until every political asshat has time to set up to make personal money from it :man_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

You can attribute that as an effect of the lack of federal legalization, not the cause. It’s hard to make a multi-state vertically integrated cannabis business when you can’t even use an FDIC insured bank. Trust me. I tried. A few times. If the stupid rich pricks I was working with couldn’t do it then it couldn’t work til the banking system unfucks itself which won’t happen til when? Federal legalization

Chicken or the Egg. I don’t give a fuck lets crack a few and make a breakfast burrito, I can survive in either market and still enjoy myself.

3 Likes

don’t even think about it as long as Moscow Mitch is the man in charge…it’s all window dressing for the Holidays. Fucking Democratic horseshit.

1 Like

the pres has to sign off on it too.

who ever asked for or needed a multi state weed gang. Let me handle my area. We can compete vs each other vs california with 1000 acre farms who make it unprofitable/slave labor growing more than they sell and sending their own small growers into homelessness. Keep that shit in cali.

1 Like