Marijuana extraction lab that was inside a greenhouse didn't go well

Near Dallas, OR, not many details.

5 Likes

Yikes… another bummer for the industry and its reputation.

6 Likes

Fucked it big time!!!

2 Likes

They really stretch the use of the word “lab” to sensationalize these stories

16 Likes

“were both arrested and charged with Arson Incident to Manufacture of Cannabinoid Extract in the First Degree”

It says a lot about the state that they have a criminal charge so specific.

6 Likes

It’s legal in OR…WITH permitting and approved gear & facilities.

So it’s also explicitly illegal without them.

Setting shit on fire making drugs wrong is a problem here…ymmv

7 Likes

Heard it might be legal for caregivers to extract again in Oregon.

7 Likes

I have also heard that is again a possibility. once it is I have someone who wants to partner with me. I assume he’ll know when that happens…

6 Likes

Bunch of people are gunna be running 48 plants again

5 Likes

Oregon med is kinda weird with plant counts if you’re not grandfathered in, you have to have ag water rights too

1 Like

All of Oregon is weird

21 Likes

The 48 plants thing is probably going away by next summer or fall. They have something on the agenda to shore up medical.

1 Like

arson charges- thats serious. ive done jury and if they frame the event a certain wqy the jurors will convict on the arson.

Oh shit I know that explosion, caused a big fire right outside of that town near their Walmart. Never heard anything good about them or their products, another black eye on the industry

1 Like

prepping my happy dance!

2 Likes

Ah shit I hope that’s not my homie.

:grimacing:

Edit: Never mind they put the names in the article.

Danger danger power rangers. My nightmare.
This is a litle crazy, but I would also agree with many others on here it is a little different there especially with med/rec regulations an just kind of in general. And I’ll admit I have met many amazing ppl and growers from the state, but on average the Gon has gon al lil crazy living out there. I had good friends move to Cave Junction years ago an get their farm established early on. May have even been before the Med bill passed or close to the start I can’t remember. Anyway out In the middle of no where and before everyone was growing, few others were at that time, but not like the last 5-7 years where lie 90% of the Southern Gonions now. Property and land prices have become outrageous in recent years. I am almost certain the trip im discussing was maybe 8-9 years ago or so. This trip was when I saw largest outdoor plants I have ever seen still to date. I mean talking 800 gal smart pots with like 40 ft radius. Yielding anywhere from 5 lbs on the smaller side to 10 lbs+ on bigger. All with impressive double trellises and all plant work was done using Ladder Tek!! Different way of life in those hills. From the Daily mag dumps coming from all around to the different farms flexing back n forth to one another. The local non-verbal threat to shoot anyone with any rippin ideas. Many Impressive local genetics backcrossed several times over specifically to crush the game in the Southern Gon Gon. Wish I still had some of the geanes I acquired there in the past. Some fantastic local lineages that thrived in that enviorment and those conditions.

Gon in the Gon
No matter how thirsty you are always try to avoid eating the yellow snow when possible!

4 Likes

Ommp extracting is making a comeback? That’s exciting. Oh damn 8 months behind.

4 Likes

And I’m right behind you!