Manufacturing services

Hey everyone. I’m new here but I’ve been in the industry for many years now as a manufacturer operating out of New Jersey.

We have an FDA-registered, food grade certified clean room facility. We offer design, development, and manufacturing services to produce finished goods.

We love to add legit industry contacts to our network and establish long-term win:win business relationships whenever possible. We’re all about quality, value, integrity, and end-user safety.

We can custom pretty much anything; if we aren’t up to the challenge, we can still make a connection for you. We currently make tinctures, vapes, lotions, gel caps, and prerolls.

Every thing we make comes with a proverde cert which we guarantee will exceed product label specifications. QR code and batch numbers, etc. We are open and willing to obtain additional certificates if required.

I’m looking forward to contributing to and learning from this community! I’ll make some separate topics requesting specific raw materials soon and hopefully transition to supporting more growers/extractors here as our direct suppliers.

If you think we can work together, please be sure drop me a line.

Omid.holdings@gmail.com

1 Like