Manufacturer's Large stock for rotovap,SPD, extraction centrifuge

@Terry_Manager Lets fix @Kingofthekush420 seal issue, after you can DM me with better reassurance about my 5L rotovap :wink:

3 Likes

That’s the way it should work. I need to buy a load of equipment but I don’t just need equipment. I want a company that takes care of its customers. Usually the issues are pretty minor and easy to fix just need to be willing to be a stand up company. That’s what I’m looking for.

I had these ppl over to my lab and this is the customer service I get in return.

Cant even get a reply or get the glass tube that was supposed to come with my roto or to fix the seal issue

Havent received a reply in over a month

Usalab!!!

Leakphang type items BUT sold by an American company with a warranty and people who fn CARE!

My personal local glass-r-us toy store

@Kingofthekush420
If you need a specific part, I have a bunch of spares laying around. I may be able to help. Granted, I’m not a “junk yard of parts”, but have a nice stock. My work motto is not believing in down time, so have spare parts.
Down time doesn’t make money.

2 Likes

i think you could choose me and buy equipment from me sir.

i have done been business for many years and with good price and service.

if you want , pls DM me

King of the Kush 420 bought from your company and needs service. How is your company going to fix his needs? That is exactly how your company will solve any problems I have. Business life isn’t perfect I know that. It sounds like you have a very nice company going. But in a technical field there are going to be some little problems here and there. The question is how is your company going to respond to these things. Fix King of the Kush’s Rotavap issue. You were able to remediate Siosis problems. These guys are leaders to us and their recommendations are very, very important.

3 Likes

we have paid attention to this problem.
Because my company’s staff who King of the Kush 420 bought from have been on her maternity leave.
so do not reply immediately;
But do not worry, i have known it and will deal with it well and i believe that we could do it better;

1 Like

This happens a lot with Chinese manufacturers in my experience.

Super responsive until after they ship. Then you pray.

3 Likes

We had the pepsi challenge

The ebay challenge

Now the leakphang challenge

@qma
Wheres the meme?
Lol

2 Likes

Im waiting for them to take a jab at Colombo to strike :rofl::joy: always have to be a third party, thats floridaman law

A good example of this is the gator toss.

1 Like

sry to hear it sir,
But i think this phenomenon happens all over the world, not only for China.
There are aslo company around the world that could not good service, not only for China.

We have recognized it and are working hard to improve my product and service; wish that you could understand and we will be better.

Because you are my customers and we want to supply good product and service.

After that last spat with Terry, @spdking went in undercover to undermine lanphan and mess up their orders.

He’s getting all the sales reps sent on maternity leave I hear, really putting the work in m.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Deleted1 Thanks, but im 5.343 mil from CA hehe.

doing the package for centrifuge in warehouse.

There is large stock for centrifuge and could send it to you immediately;
so welcome to your inquiry and order sir, DM me for details

But that doesn’t fit his M.O. He is the Pull Out Champ after all.

Where you located?

I don’t even know how to approach this except that yes your company can sink. This place is where it’s going to happen. You are the representation of your company. Your quailty is so bad that memes are being floated laughing at faulty work. You realize when your company causes a horrific accident than you will never have s chance in this industry again. Now the people here gave you some sort give way bc you was trying. Now light has been shown that the only way you respond is when people threaten you with taking business away. That I was fine with. Now you wrote this. How dare you be this cocky when your history of products and customer communication is complete dog shit business practice. These people help create your company. When this horrific incident happens you better take yourself over the states and see what your power has done. You better think of a different approach because the mouths you feed are depending on you and if you fail them than your nothing.

Large stock for extraction centrifuge
No lead time
Send it to u immediately as oon as you order

Welcome your inquiy by DM

There is more stocks for extraction centrifuge, rotovap, heating mantle and so on sir.

No lead time and fast delivery.
If u have the needs, pls dm for more details.