Making your own cancer meds for cheap

This is the best cancer treatment I’ve found so far. It worked for a few people including an elderly woman with a baseball size tumor that was eating through her rib cage.

Get a cheap rosin press off amazon for $200 or less, buy parchment paper from walmart or any department store. get bud and press 2-4g (on a small rosin press) at 190-210 degrees for 2-3 minutes. No rosin bag is required but you’ll have pieces of bud in your rosin if you press with no bag. Get a small mason jar which holds at least 10x the volume of rosin you pressed then put the rosin in it, put the lid on, and decarb at the lowest temp your oven can go to (to preserve terps). swirl the jar every 20-60 minutes and open the lid to release pressure. Decarb until your rosin stops bubbling and let it cool down and it’s ready to eat! Normal dose is about the size of a grain of rice but I recommend eating as much as you can handle as often as possible every day for a few months or until you’re in remission. If you get too fucked up just do the same extraction but with a high cbd strain and eat both together, it’ll help calm your mind.

If you want to further Extract the pucks, trim, or shake you can get a bottle of everclear then soak the pucks in it like the bucket tek but without dry ice, filter it through cheese cloth and put the mix in a rice cooker set to low heat OUTSIDE NOT INDOORS. evaporate the everclear and what’s left in the rice cooker is a rough RSO extract then pour the RSO into a mason jar and decarb like i explained with rosin. You can also decarb the pucks in an oven then soak the pucks in mct oil and heat it to 140-180 degrees for 30 minutes to an hour then strain the mix through a bandana or cheese cloth and drink the tincture mix.

9 Likes

Beautiful, simple, effective. Thanks for sharing with the community buddy! We need more like you around here these days :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks man just trying to spread the word about this. It really is ridiculously simple and saves people’s lives. I wish everyone knew about this. It’s also an amazing treatment for fibro, gout, pain, etc and just use hemp as the starting material if you’re treating autism, psychosis, stimulate addiction, joint pain, dementia, etc, and replace with high cbg flower for any neurological disorders or nervous system problems. You can take it a step further and use strainswith specific terpenes to treat certain things better. Ex: infica strains work best for sleep

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this.

Would it be more effective if placed up the anus?

Rosin is cool because it produces safe effective oil ready to go in minutes . Not everyone wants a CLS as well as it takes proper training and environment to operate one . I remember using hair straighteners and building rosin presses back in the day . Met a guy who grew weed to rosin press for his fibromyalgia he didn’t care about anything but medicine . Wasn’t worried about how many lbs he harvested or oil he pressed or any yield. He just grew enough to smoke and eat rosin all day which is a decent amount to say the least . Also have met people who beat cancer and battle terminal illnesses like MS through growing and making RSO . There’s so many options

1 Like

Rectal administration bypasses the first-pass effect giving the patient a different set of metabolites versus oral administration. This is unless the suppository is inserted very far (1.5") into the rectum, in which case it would be psychoactive. Just some butt pill info for y’all.

Certainly not my personal choice but it is actually a very promising MOA

3 Likes

You do you man Iol I’ve never done that never will but if it works for you go for it

3 Likes