Making wax, is elevation a factor

They look like candycorns lol.

Edit: read first, read again, then open mouth

2 Likes

That’s just some seriously creative thinking there.
Hmmm That mold looks hawt!!! Let’s stuff some hash in it…

1 Like

Funny thing was, I was asked to copy a friend of mine (he passed from cancer a few years ago) who was popular at the time for doing crumble shapes. I was hired by a dispensary (Arizona organix) to make crumble because their current extraction team couldn’t figure it out, they only allowed me to work weekends, so I didn’t step on their toes. After I showed em that I could make crumble, using their machine. That was a subject, too. I was immediately asked to make specific shapes and weight (and I knew that they were using me for), and so I fiddled with a bunch of different things and this is what I landed on.

They grew such shitty weed over the years that they just shut down the grow and turned it into a big lab and just process horrible material from a grow called copperstate farms. Like, anyone would rather extract fecal matter than their material

6 Likes

Man if I had a dime for every time a grower showed up with a bag of shit weed I’d have my own lab by now.

Just crazy what people will show up with and then get mad at you when you say it’s not good enough to process. Unfortunately for me at the time, my boss would make me process whatever came through the door.

Hated processing garbage, but it was my job.

8 Likes

I agree

Nahhhh as long as you’re safe with what you’re doing you can always dick around :grinning:

Damn that makes me really think twice about wanting to be an extraction guy for a dispensary.

Cause last year I got absolute garbage material a few times and it was good weight just really bad turnouts. I couldn’t stand it, it hurt my pride.

I don’t think I could sacrifice my pride at an industrial level…

1 Like