Making My Own Tincture

This is entire community is about to ignore you, especially if you continue to spread blatant misinformation fueled by AI.

6 Likes

So don’t use the internet for information?
Check.
And w.e, There is plenty of non toxic, nice people’s to talk to on here.
=)
Everyone makes mistakes. If I messed up some math once and that elicits and entire community ignoring me, have at it. Don’t need that kind of community in my life anyway =D
I will say, I am terrible at math and should have put a disclaimer in there.
I was just trying to help based off the info I had.
Thanks for stopping by, and the warning tho. =)
Oh and if I did REALLY mess up I sincerely apologize to OP, tho I still can’t see why my calculations would not work in their case? But mis information is mis infomration and if that is what it was I apologize irregarless. It deff was not at all intentional.

Claiming Open AI/ChatGPT is a credible source of information is where you’ve gone wrong.

If you keep doing that while stating whatever information the AI gave you is factual while experienced individuals are teaching you otherwise… ya… nobody is going to offer teachings anymore.

3 Likes

This was from the information I had on hand.
I don’t actually use AI to answer anything, or if I do I try to at least double check it, I just organize and format my responses with it since my typing is atrocious.
I do agree tho, I am always open and willing to admit info I have or know is wrong, if the discourse is there, if someone comes in rude and hating on a app that makes me a legible human to the masses and is literally the future, my response to them will be, I don’t do toxicity.
A simple : Hey friend, I think you messed up your calculations, heres my experience and heres a link to some credible information is the most scientifically productive and polite way to go about things, and much outside of that I just don’t have the energy to engage with the toxcitiy. =)
Sometimes I do, and can diffuse it, but in this case, especially with lack of links or requested cited sources, I just checked out. =D

Open AI/ChatGPT is not the future lol.

One SM-CME (super massive coronal mass ejection) from our giant ball of plasma in the great beyond will erase all technology/digitally stored information as we know it.

That’s right, the robots die.

That’s why all data-banks are on the bottom of the ocean… best shielding we have incase said event happens as the possibility is quite real.

Anyways… current technology isn’t stable or safe, especially for future generations… off topic though.

Open AI/ChatGPT cannot discover and it cannot comprehend.

It regurgitates information for it’s response based solely on information it’s been fed.

If it doesn’t have access to the information or hasn’t been fed the correct food, it starts hallucinating answers…

1 Like

@GummyChad If my calculations were wrong I apologize deeply. After further researching this morning, I STILL feel my #'s may have not been perfect, but still seems pretty spot on?
I did find this link on here, that maybe helpful to you to correct my mistake and also to help avoid crystallization of your end product?

I whole-heartily I agree. I frequently catch AI making mistakes at this stage in it’s life, I will do my best to stay on top of making sure my information is accurate.
Robots are our best chance at escaping this system since they’re the only thing’s that would survive the Gs at intense speeds of travel and could potentially survive on any place with sun or other green energy sources. But yes, if we don’t get there before our sun dies or another cosmic event kicks us off. we are all collectively screwed and the future of anything is yet to be seen lol.

You know the owner of this website @Future has a brand known for making potent products.

Hows this for evidence

That’s around 200mg per mL of CBD.

Attached COA states 209mg/mL from a trusted lab.
Future-Compounds-FC-Ultra-Strength-CBD-Tincture-25000mg-12500mg.pdf (686.9 KB)

4 Likes

That is a skilled chemist indeed,and is deff not the normal or things I see people making on their stove without even knowing what their starting with.
But yes, point received. I still rather not engage with your toxicity tho bro, I didn’t do anything to warrant meaninities. I hope we can meet again on these forums in a more polite and kind way my friend. Thank you again for correcting me as I disdain mis-information and keep up the good work.

1 Like

These guys weren’t being very mean at all. I’d say they were giving you some good constructive feedback. It’s not mean to point out discrepancies in your statements. How else will you learn and grow? It’s okay to be wrong, just learn from those mistakes and move forward. Nobody has been hostile so far.

9 Likes

lol.
hat’s right, you’re not engaging.

You’re “repeating” the words of a misinformed language regurgitator.

That is very hostile, and also not at all accurate. =)
and then the blatant disregard for my requests so I could verify with my own research.
But if that’s not hostile to you, cool broski.

And I grow and learn when people are nice, and DON’T tell me not to consult, accusing me of not knowing what I’m talking about and to “not comment on things I don’t know” (even tho I was practically raised in this industry)
Sorry. How else would I be corrected and learn and grow? Or even know I was wrong to begin with?
But it’s all G.
I just took a long shower and I realize they were just mad at the AI(it’s scary to so many, and prob for good reason) and the to them, precieved inaccurate information.
Being a scientist, I should know most people who are brilliant are usually rude miserable SOBs. lol
Especially this early, before 2nd cup of coffee and smoke. Haha.
I actually do appreciate very much being corrected and being allowed to participate even if my information may differ from someone elses.
And I do appreciate both their efforts to protect this forum. Truly. I see now it comes from a good place. Rudeness aside.
I would be nervous to and a lil upset if I suspected someone was just haphazardly copy pasting chatgpt answers to people. Even tho that’s again not the case, and I even specify in my profile that, just case people do get nervous.
I still think they could have been way nicer about it, but who am I to also in turn dictate how people express.
I should have just waited till I woke up more then responded. lol. I would have had the energy then to dance around the subtle toxicity that permeates all online spaces.
Everyone keep up the good work and I will try to be better in the future and thank you truly for catching my mistake. If I had found out later and never heard back from OP it’d prob have kept me up at night with guilt. lol

The whole product launched showing @Future literally making these in an oven.

I agree with what some others have said. Maybe keep reading b4 offering what appears to be confident advice that’s actually incorrect

Here’s some 9,000mg/oz or 300mg/ml tincture that you can make on anyone’s stove

7 Likes

Wow. So making it on the stove, without testing before or after. Because, no testing, and no clue as to start product contents, how would one figure…?
(No I’m not asking for the mechanical way’s to determine potencies… I’m just making the point : this is far outside of the OPs goal of simply infusing mct oil with a unknown distillate)
And I did read. And was still wrong. And am now “corrected” …so all is well. =D
I’d have just been wrong my whole life if not. But I do agree. I deff need to give disclaimer when providing calculations from now on, because it is deff not my strong suit. Thank you for keeping me accountable. Kinda why I’m on here tho, to grow and learn and help others do the same. I rely on people like you correcting any mistakes I may make =D <3
To be fair, I see stuff coming out labs that don’t hit that, so that gives credence to their skillful chemistry. Doubly so if they just doing it one pot on a stove.
p.s. Can I get a sample of that juicey juice? XP

Bah bah bah, I’m sorry you took offense to my interpretation of your writings.

Also, probably not a good thing to conflate what i say with what others say round’ here.

I’m not a voice of favor.

Try to be mindful of the verbage you use. If you keep using the wrong words it’s not productive. For the second time, he not using distillate.

And for the record, I’m not personally making anything on a stove, we have a lab, we also have an HPLC in house for testing.

3 Likes

It turned out decent. Got a shit yield, smells like grass and tastes like it too. Idk the exact yield I got but enough to fill a dropper with some leftover. I just mixed in a spoonful or 2 of MCT oil. Going to try this again one day with better material and probably some better equipment. Overall, it was fun and I appreciate everyones help on this, especially since this is my first crude “extraction”

4 Likes

The important takeaway is that you attempted it.

Learn from what was done, then try again.

Better plant/material = better product, always.

You could have all the equipment, all the knowledge, if you got bunk flower/material… nothing special will be had.

It’s all about the plant/material you’re extracting from, processing it can be simplified… in my opinion.

1 Like

I’m actually with @envee on this one. Lol

It’s best just to ignore @Space_Dandy.

6 Likes

Reads like a 16 year old

4 Likes

Oh no. Toxic people ignoring me.
My life is ruined.
Lol.
First the nextdoor app now this.
Ohh the tragedy.