Making Live Resin Cartridges

tbh completely honest I don’t see the biggest difference on when I take the fuge terps out and add them back after decarbing the sugar… I know there is one though bc obviously I’m cooking some the terps off during decarb but crc live seems to keep them around better for some. reason

2 Likes

depends on so many variables:

amount of extract
amount of terps in the extract
temperature
speed

Ghetto tek (amazon centrifuge)

We typically run each 25-30g sample for 45 minutes before swapping out the steel centrifuge site shells. I remove half of the shells and put them in the freezer to chill, and weigh extracts with the shells included due to how fucking cheap they are made.

Every 45 minutes we swap out the shells and continue running. If one extract is completed, it is removed from the run and replaced with another extract weighed to the standard batch size. Some extracts separate super fast (anything made with hemp) and some separate super slow (waxier extracts and low terp extracts)

Tastes like popcorn to me :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

like a pro…

1 Like

maybe you’re using the wrong carts?

im talking about using a syringe/waxpen combo

Why would decarbing the thca make it no longer live resin? Also solventless live resin is very common except they call it live rosin lol

1 Like

What if I cannot make diamonds? Just buy good raw THCA diamonds with sauce, centrifuge said diamonds and sauce then decarb diamonds then re-add terps?

1 Like

Make literally any consistency that will crystallize. Pyrex tech or just a jar not capped over night will give you good separation then use that.

2 Likes

Ok. So just leave the jar full of diamonds and sauce in the jar, syringe up any terps then decarb diamonds and readd the same terps.

Could this be done with HTE? Just decarb raw diamonds and readd HTE?

Its not the THCA. No difference between THCA produced from fresh frozen or dried cured. Difference is in the terps. To be truly live resin you cannot degrade it with heat for the amount of time it would take to decarb it. Best way is to separate it with a centrifuge and decarb just the THCA and use very little heat when you mix in the terps. I have done many fresh frozen runs. Fresh frozen terps are my favorite as they taste much more like the actual plant as you don’t lose all the good stuff when you add heat.

3 Likes

Yes I have made tons of personal carts this way. They taste way better than a typical cart.

3 Likes

Thanks.

Will be doing this with single source diamonds and some HTE.

Wondering best way to decarb diamonds without burning, removing THC, etc etc. as I don’t want to use an oven(fuck that) i have hotplate though

Would it be possible to do this with another form of extract besides diamonds? Sugar wax etc.

Ahhh misunderstood what you were saying! Thought you meant even with a mechanical separation, I apologize.

1 Like

When you are re-homogenizing the HTE fraction with decarb’d THC.

How hot do the fractions need to be to properly re-homogenize?

How hot can the mixture get before you start degrading the HTE?

Much love~!

Hte can be room temp. Thc around 140°f ish

Kinda want them to be the same temp, or close to

Oops!

It’s called live rosin….

https://future4200.com/t/everything-you-wanna-know-about-live-resin-and-live-rosin/193238

Hello @chillinfillin ,I am not sure if you’ve figured out how to make Resin Vape Cartridges, while I did my homework finding a video may help you. How to make Solventless Cartridges - Lowtemp Industries - YouTube

Also you mentioned you used ceramic AVD Cartridges, if you need any alternatives, I will recommend our CH4 ALL Full Ceramic Cartridge, we own the original patent of “lockable structure” ( Patent No: US9999254B2 / CN206119181U)

More detials pls check: https://budtanks.com/product-details/ch4/

Or Just send me DM at: promotion04@buddyvape.com