Making Infused Prerolls - Are they real or just marketing?

It’s blasphemy to roll with trim

2 Likes

Thca. How ever you get to that point.

Pulverize the thca and mix it into the ground weed and fill your preroll. Around 20% does great. 0.8g biomass 0.2g thca. Pack or too tight and they’ll clog. Find the sweet spot

6 Likes

My guys that I had rolling them are avid backwoods smokers. They picked out every stem and hand broke down the nug. It helps when the person rolling cares

Try looking up twax joints. You’ll get plenty of how-to and pictures, like this:

My preference is to use pull-n-snap, shatter, crumble, batter, or even diamonds and sauce. The added terps from the concentrate will likely give your clients what they want (increased potency and flavor).

5 Likes

What I’m seeing here is that these are all hand-rolled individually. Someone sitting with a bowl full of distillate or badder and a paintbrush making these one at a time. That’s a hobby, not a business. I would lose my mind sitting there with sticky shit all over everything. Splitting swishers for wrappers or buying syrup-covered blunt wrappers. Not an option. I’d rather starve to death than make that junk. At that point, who cares what’s in there. It could be lawn clippings from my mower. I can’t taste anything but the nasty-assed wrapper and burnt sugar.

What I’m seeing in my market is being machine-rolled. I’m becoming convinced it’s all on the label and none in the joint.

Just talking about them is starting to piss me off. Why can’t they just smoke my killer flower and be happy? I haven’t had anyone complain about our prerolls. Why isn’t stoned to the bone and stuck on stupid good enough?

6 Likes

Because they can’t flex that shit…I’ve come to expect my customers (cbd market stores) to ask for the flashiest possible item. And everyone else its for the gram to show the boys and girls how big they are wasting money on hyped up trash.

I have handed my buddy some fire homegrown full of terps and sticky icky. but he preferred the oxidized “fire” in a cookies bag from the corner store since his crowd needs validation.

Edit:

However fat 2g joint with fresh flower fresh rosin center is still the best hand rolled item I have smoked, Ive tapped out of a few dough circles.

6 Likes

Shh. Don’t tell the people who want to spray D8!

4 Likes

Outside is a waste.

People who put on outside have… issues to say the least.

Theres 2 types of people in this world, people who put distillate/concentrates on the outside of a wrap🤮 and people who put distillate/concentrates on the inside of the wrap😃 no 2 are alike

4 Likes

At the retail store I work at in aisles and general area of these aisles, 50-55, theres all sorts of spray guns, most are plastic, and then theres the paint sprayers in aisle 8 and then another kind of sprayer in masonry, aisle 13, no clue what for but yea.

Don’t tell the D8 boys

Pro tip, put your homegrown in the cookies bag

8 Likes

I roll about 50 diamond doobs a week. I use a rolling machine and add glass filter to the tip then 1/2 the flower. I then lay my HTE diamond sauce in the center in a thin line and add the rest of the flower. I use king size Raw brand papers. I use 1g flower and .10g diamond sauce. When you put anything on the outside you are wasting allot. When you put it in the center it melts into the flower from the heat of the cherry.

7 Likes

I don’t think Pamela Anderson could suck the distillate on the outside to the inside.

Edit: Here’s the competition.

4 Likes

Nor could Ms. Lewinksy

1 Like

Looks like shit

9 Likes

Yea i kinda agree

Not to be harsh

Just stick to non-concentrate prerolls and stuff em w dank flower and kief

If you really wanna up the anty use some real 6 star sift

2 Likes

That why I’m fighting myself over making them. I feel like a dirty whore.

The competition is selling 2500 a week at a $7.50 wholesale pop. This is what they are selling.

2 Likes

That looks like it has grinders up weed on the outside.

7 Likes

2500 a week? You can hand roll that the way I said with workers

The grabba leafs / frontos work good

The leafs and tips cost too though

It looks like pretty low quality keef, my buddy used to use quality like that.

3 Likes

Workers just add mouths to feed and security issues. I don’t like people very much either.

I either need to find a way to do it without hiring or just not do it at all. That’s what this threads really about for me. Whether I can talk myself into doing these.

I have a hard time making anything I won’t eat or smoke. I don’t even want to test these. My store managers are begging for them and my wholesale salesperson says he’s getting beat up for not having any.

Ooof!

3 Likes

I’ll make them for u if u want but u have to white label my joints

1 Like