Making Diamonds in mason Jars

@Cheebachiefextracts is on his game!
Yes I always run in house and send off to 3rd party and always pass residuals ,microbial and heavy metal with residual and microbes always showing ND or NR

13 Likes

:smirk: I know a FEW things, :wink:

Nvm not gonna add this edit let’s keep it science in here🤘🏼

5 Likes

Very cool :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’ve gotten pink with the media a few times at least

7 Likes

Got to agree with this. There is beauty in the structure. Diamonds kinda like tits. The biggest ones usually aren’t the best.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Ha gotcha. You replied to my post and stated it was not reX. Which is it?
I still find it hard to believe you are getting stones that large in 24hrs if not reX.

4 Likes

That’s the best pic so far. Def better looking than your other pics. Love that monster

3 Likes

Lol not quite Lets clarify reX is taking pre crystalline structures and dissolving in pentane and reforming larger crystal structures I start crystallizing straight from mother liquid

4 Likes

Ive made some pink sugar before. If your solvent was already used chances are there is some terps in there from the recovery so on the next use it pulls more reds giving that pink hue

10 Likes

Awesome thanks for the clarification.

1 Like
                                                        Diamond mining sop
  • [ ] Recover hydrocarbon run to 5 to 10 psi.
  • [ ] Remove collection or begin pour spout prep.(set up jars or Pyrex etc)
  • [ ] Fill vessel of choice 1/2-2/3rds with resin/hydrocarbon run.
  • [ ] Let sit at room temp for 30 minutes -45 minutes till you notice slow of percolation.(at this point cap the jars loosely)
  • [ ] Set jars in oven(no vac but can n2 backfill to keep percolation volatility low) or onto heating pad at 85-90 degrees f.
  • [ ] Leave jars for 1.5-2 hrs then pull from oven.(purge n2 if by venting exhuast if used)
  • [ ] Set out at room temp for 1 hr till cools to room temp as you don’t want to have a indirect heat transfer & break your vessel hold precious oil/solution.
  • [ ] Once cooled, set in dry ice bath cryo or chiller ( needs to be minimum -65c)
  • [ ] Let crash for 18-24 hrs then inspect formation growth.( if satisfied with faucets, pour off mother liquor then recrx stones in heptane to bring out very clear pure diamonds. If not satisfied yet with nucleation then set till ready & continue with the steps of recrx.)
  • [ ] Take pour off(depending on if it smells appealing to the nose purge it at 75-85f in the oven for 12 hrs or till percolation stops, if nose isn’t great, crc through preference of media either w1 or 300g t5 top:200g silica60A column then allow to sit back in cold crash steps to see if any remaining cannabanoid is in the solution then proceed to purging of terps in oven steps again.(this can garuntee loq terps if dome properly.) - ( do the crc column step inline on your run & it will garuntee faster crashing as well.)
  • [ ] Once fully happy with the growth of your faucets, depending on how your vessel is setup( jar I would stick in over at 90f till sides of puck sweat so you can slide it out or Pyrex should be lined with parchment or oil slick mat unless you’d like to do the steps for the jar then either scrape or begin breaking faucets apart for final wash with freezing pentane & then continue to purge them at 85-90f for minumum 12 hrs.
  • [ ] Once purge is complete you can either enjoy your adequate faucets or break them down for small packaging.
    ( it is optional as well to recover to -5 to 0 psi & then drop oleo resin into a terpene blend of your choice for a co-solvent crash, please include Limonene at atleast as it’s a very fast crashing terpene. )

If y’all benefit from this then By all means post your science art :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Pyrex I’d suggest either a ziplock seal cover or press n seal to keep the saturation at peak.

70 Likes

And he drops it. Beautiful

5 Likes

It’s been a great day so it must end on a great subject leveling up :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::facepunch:t3:

9 Likes

I have had enough … wtf does “recrx” or “rex” actually mean ?
I know what it is ( re-crystalisation of THCa in a solvent )… But what does the acronym stand for , its been doing my head in for days lolol

Nice write up, Im blasting some stuff in a few hours to have a go at diamond mining for the first time.
I have always thought it to be a snobby, bollocks, expensive, egocentrical, nonsense… daimonds n sauce… 120 euro /g in clubs in Barcelona. ( last year )
So I said would never partake in the " fad " ( well… i thought it was a fad )
turns out i was very wrong and completely full of :poop: lololo :rofl:
Now i want to create 2oz diamonds and get a custom grill… :tooth:

6 Likes

I use recrx as “ re-crystallization” Rex I’m not sure I’d have to see where the refer is being used.

Awesome! I can’t wait to hear back on your results!

& thank you as well, this is just off the top done quick final template draft I’ll drop when I finish that up by Saturday or Sunday. Or tomorrow after a little pillow talking to my eye lids. Ya mans is on a rampage for more knowledge & spreading it like a new plague called edjumacations

9 Likes

Thank you ! now i understand…
I think @Future uses " reX " typed that way. So yeah … re-X - re-crystalise. Im too dumb sometimes lol

6 Likes

The only dumb question are the ones never asked or that go unanswered. :thinking::smirk:

12 Likes

Is this a sop for the big crystals like willy was talking about? Sorry its late ive been on here all day learning about diamonds :laughing:

2 Likes

If used to certain parameters it can be yes. If you have any questions my dms are always open & I’ll get back with answers to any questions anyone has in a timely manner. :pray:t3::facepunch:t3:

9 Likes